2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

I've mentioned it a hundred times by now, but a mod deleting "I'll take you to a Red Wings game" on the grounds of it being a violent death threat to an octopus was the hardest I've laughed at anything on this board all year.

I wish that I remembered this happening!

--

Ottawa wearing their barberpole's tonight. My only hope is that, with the reception those have had plus the Stadium Series white version, will help further pave the way for their EDGE mess to see its merciful end.

spacer.png

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've mentioned it a hundred times by now, but a mod deleting "I'll take you to a Red Wings game" on the grounds of it being a violent death threat to an octopus was the hardest I've laughed at anything on this board all year.

I wish that I remembered this happening!

--

Ottawa wearing their barberpole's tonight. My only hope is that, with the reception those have had plus the Stadium Series white version, will help further pave the way for their EDGE mess to see its merciful end.

Ottawa should be the barberpole team. It would be theirs and only theirs. Red jerseys and socks with black pants and helmets are already used by too many teams and teams who use the look better (Chicago, New Jersey).

All I ask is that if they do switch to barberpole fulltime, please just use regular white.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Wait... That actually happened?

I missed that as well. That's amazing.

That might be the best internet comment moderation story I've ever heard. Of course, the GPO is not your ordinary poster. Quite a commitment to the craft.

I don't think it's a zig-zag. What you're seeing is the stripe on the back appearing to go upwards because of the angle of the picture. The side of the hemline is like so: _/\_.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I don't think it's a zig-zag. What you're seeing is the stripe on the back appearing to go upwards because of the angle of the picture. The side of the hemline is like so: _/\_.

Which was never a problem for the edge 2.0 sweaters, where the _/\_ in the side looked actually like that, and wasn't a foot wide.

Oh don't :censored: this up more reebok.

I'm in phone, so not able to post the photo, but in today's UniWatch ticker were pics of mannequins wearing this season's Winter Classic unis. What's notable is that the Red Wings mannequin has a wordmark on the pants that I don't think we've seen. Here's the link: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3675/11486930223_7da45bb14d_h.jpg

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived