College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Obviously I'll be in the minority, I love Boise's uniforms. They're plain with no fancy stuff like most of the Nike schools have. Sure they have three helmets, five jerseys and five helmets but they don't have any feathers or paws or 'speed stripes'.

That's the problem. If you look at past Boise State jerseys, they've had something going on. Now its like, "oh the sleeve cuffs are colored". The only thing cool about this set is the helmet. IMO, they need to look back to the 2010 PC series and work from there.

I'm fine with Boise State's uniforms up to and including the gray alternates (Pro Combat?). The black is completely unnecessary and dilutes a beautiful color scheme, a la Arizona State.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can Baylor fans or anybody tell me why the football team uses vegas gold instead of gold like all its other teams? I know each team has its own apparel deals. That's why baseball wears Under Armour, MBB wears Adidas, WBB/Football both have Nike. It's frustrating seeing the different colors.

I agree it is a joke. Baylor should go to Nike for all sports. Adidas is worthless, and Under Armour doesn't impress me at all.

Best look for Oklahoma State today. Love the stripe on the helmet, and the fact that they ditched zombie-pete.

BXhMl29CQAAnCR8.png

They haven't dumped the gray helmets and pants, have they? I always thought that it complimented the orange and black very well.

SEMO and EKU playing FCS football on ESPN3 right now. I think both teams have matte helmets, and they don't seem to match the pants.

SEMO in Black/Red/Black, and the red tops have black numbers. (Looks kinda gross.)

EKU looks sharp in Maroon/white/Maroon.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Oh, and Middle Tennessee had its blackout on Thursday, and seeing the unis on FS1 just made me think they look worse, not better. The matte black helmets almost appeared to have a hologpahic or chrome decal--very odd. And the blue-on-black didn't seem to pop as much as usual on the uniform all in all. I've seen the shirts up close, in person, on a fan, and they look fine. However, they lose that charm at a distance and on an entire team.

Marshall looked classy in the all white. http://www.goblueraiders.com/content.cfm/id/71061

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived