College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have some family who went to school there years ago. Those helmets are pretty sharp and are supposed to look similar to the viking helmet on their logo. Uniforms need some work, but those helmets are great for a small school.

swedes_03.gif

Just stumbled across NAIA School Bethany College's bizzare helmet/uni combo.

1383776_728493773831650_1537839702_n.jpg

1374993_728493950498299_1040116056_n.jpg

I give them props for a unique helmet design, especially with such a small school. But there uniform is kinda bland :(

I liked the ASU Black-Gray-Black combo.

Really? I could not even watch the TV as that looked atrocious to me!

resized_99265-1castate38pclr_69-17644_t5

The jerseys are okay (underlying blue tint in them aside) but that logo needs a revamp. Looks like the wolf is crying laughing.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

The jerseys are okay (underlying blue tint in them aside) but that logo needs a revamp. Looks like the wolf is crying laughing.

60588462008.gif63092682013.gif

I see your Arky State and raise you a Cal.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I have some family who went to school there years ago. Those helmets are pretty sharp and are supposed to look similar to the viking helmet on their logo. Uniforms need some work, but those helmets are great for a small school.

swedes_03.gif

Ohhh, I get it. The curved lines on the helmet make the "point" of the Viking-style helmet, and the blue panel even matches the shading on the logo. Pretty clever.

And I frankly love the uniforms overall. I think the jerseys are simple and clean, with the modern-era touch of the gradient-fade sleeve stripe. LOVE it.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

They had the helmet right the first time. I liked the original red look. Why add the black?

20131019_jla_br2_697.0_standard_709.0.jp

I actually really love the black and wouldn't mind it being expanded to the rest of the uniform. It's still well within the parameters of classic uniform design, but it modernizes it just enough that the motion W no longer looks out of place.

BXTef82CYAA2DNN.jpg

Weren't these originally supposed to go along with the first set of pro combats? I remember seeing them on the picture with I wanna say USC and Texas along with a few others.

It's whatever, not significant enough to affect the uniform positively or negatively.

I think the pink did the combo no favors. It kind of drowned out the red elements. Without the pink it looks a lot better. But again, that's just my opinion.

Ah, nothing like the proud Red Wolves of Arkansas State in their black helmet, grey shirts, black pants and pink accessories.

At least black is a school color. However, I say burn the gray jerseys. Gray jerseys in general suck, but these are even worse than most since the names are unreadable and the numbers aren't much better.

swedes_03.gif

Ohhh, I get it. The curved lines on the helmet make the "point" of the Viking-style helmet, and the blue panel even matches the shading on the logo. Pretty clever.

And I frankly love the uniforms overall. I think the jerseys are simple and clean, with the modern-era touch of the gradient-fade sleeve stripe. LOVE it.

I don't like that "Swedes" on the side of the paints, maybe if there was striping it would look better.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Archived