College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Houston going BFBS with a new helmet this Thursday against USF. At least the shoulders aren't contrasting like their regular set. 1382926888430_zps2260b886.jpg1382926976302_zpsc3757750.jpg

Sadly, the best they've looked all year.

Too bad they are using our old claw template from our previous jersey set.

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Reminds me a bit of the Philadelphia Soul logo. That was the first thing I thought of, not Adidas. It's a cool uniform but don't think it fits TT at all.

Houston just screams generic to me. Everything about the school, mascot, logos, colors, uniforms, etc. There is nothing unique about them.

Houston actually looks pretty decent, but then again I seem to be on a different page than everyone else.

Texas Tech looks nice until you get to that helmet, that things a freakin mess. At least they're auctioning them off.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

First thing I saw was tcu's blood spitting helmet. Don't know how tech is going to find a way to explain it

the wings are a symbol of the charity this is trying to raise money for. Not quite sure when it became the job of a uniform to raise money for a cause other than the school, but even more annoying now that that particular function is affecting the design of the uniform, rather than the other way around.

Houston actually looks pretty decent, but then again I seem to be on a different page than everyone else.

I actually like this BFBS jersey over what they normally wear. I must be on your page too

I wouldn't mind seeing that BFBS jersey in red or white and havinga BFBS alt, everyone else has one and when you have one of the worst sets in college football. It's at least worth giving a shot...

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I really don't know why people like that Houston set at all. It looks terrible and it just doesn't fit the identity. Why couldn't they use a throwback set from the Andre Ware days instead of those uniforms.

2385888022_37169b604a_o.jpg

Because they are a Nike school, and those stripes on Ware's jersey wouldn't fly well with them.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived