New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually loved the all purple look with the previous jerseys. This look was just terrible. I personally find this entire redesign to be awful. Its been almost half of a year and I simply can't wrap my head around the new look. I want to like them but I simply can't. Its a terrible look that just totally misses the mark for me. Hopefully they will come to their senses and get rid of the ridiculous number font, awkward sleeve striping, and mismatching helmet. Maybe they will return to the classic look of the 80's and 90's...One can only hope.

Maybe they will return to the classic look of the 80's and 90's...

I do yearn for the days of the mismatched purples (helmet that didn't come close to matching the jerseys), generic font one color number, generic pant stripes (which about 698 other football teams used), sleeve stripes crammed onto a jersey without sleeves and white shoes.

Again, there are good reasons why uniforms like those of yesteryear aren't used anymore. Its just up to the teams to evolve and come up with great progressive designs. Some do, some don't and some sorta do.

I do yearn for the days of the mismatched purples (helmet that didn't come close to matching the jerseys), generic font one color number, generic pant stripes (which about 698 other football teams used), sleeve stripes crammed onto a jersey without sleeves and white shoes.

Again, there are good reasons why uniforms like those of yesteryear aren't used anymore. Its just up to the teams to evolve and come up with great progressive designs. Some do, some don't and some sorta do.

big-earred-clown-clip-art.jpg

OldRomanSig2.jpg

So are you saying that a classic uniform can't be customized to fit a modern uniform??? I don't buy what you are selling here. The Colts have made it work, the Bears made it work, as have many other teams...so why can't the Vikings? Sorry...but I simply don't agree with your assessment.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived