New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sportscaster said you could see white pants with black top.

I saw that one of the players had that.

I still have yet to notice the teal jersey, though

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

If the helmet represents a jaguar coming "out of the shadows" wouldn't the black fade be in the back and not in the front?

Exactly what I was thinking. Makes no sense at all.

They repeated that a jaguar hunts from the shadow into the light. The [gold] light is behind the animal, not in front, on the helmet.

Ugh, I just got a text from a friend saying the helmet looks cool. I hate being 20, 80% of people my age have :censored:ty tastes

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I just don't know how anyone can like these. Puke city.

The helmet is a hot mess, they don't know what color they want the uniforms to be.The away just doesn't make sense with teal numbers. In the 90s it made sense because they had teal home uniforms, but now it doesn't look right with all black uniforms. Yuck.

This is just laughable. The only improvements are bringing gold back into the mix and the number font. The uniforms themselves are just a recolor of their new college uniforms. Totally unimaginative.

Why again does it take 2 years to design nfl uniforms when better concepts are constantly posted here that were likely produced in less than 2 weeks?

Blah all around.

Letdown. Helmet is disappointing. Don't like the Tri-color numbers and the sleeves don't work; look like the last Seahawks set. Lots of potential, but not executed well in my opinion. Nothing groundbreaking or exciting about them, aside from the insignia. Plenty of college and high school teams have better designs; Nike took Khan's money here.

Archived