Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Untitled-33.gif

What an unbelieveable game. Hats off to the Bruins, but words can't describe how jacked I am that the Blackhawks took game one. Let's do it again Saturday night (let's just play regulation, though)!!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Can't say it was a great game because of the loss but what a series this is shaping up to be. Hopefully Horton is okay but I'm guessing we see Pandolfo or Soderberg in for game 2. With the way the rooks/youngsters have been playing for the B's, wouldn't mind seeing the Swede.

Has there ever been a game with 2 more evenly matched teams? I feel for Boston, but they know a thing or two about coming back. I'm delighted but this series is going to be a war.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

..................................................................................Well, looks like the Bruins are back to pre 2011 form. All Daugivins has to do is shoot the puck at the WIDE OPEN net.... Great game from Chicago.... I really wish there was someone who could replace Seguin... I'm sick of him sucking so much.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

What. A. :censored:ing. Game.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

[nitpick]The Bruins numeral should be gold, not silver.[/nitpick]

Well I had it that way to begin with, but then I got the (seemingly?) brilliant idea to give color the number of the team ahead in the series. So if Boston were to win Saturday's game, both number would be silver, and then if Boston won Game 3, their number would be gold. too harsh? I don't mind switching it to make the Bruins 0 gold and Hawks red, if that's better with the the masses. let me know. :)

Julien on Shaw: "We know he's an agitator. We know he's good at embellishing, too, at times. We know all that stuff. We've done our research."

Lose with some dignity, jerkoff. It's one game and you blew a lead, why undermine the guy with the winning deflection? I'd hoped the collective of the Bruins would be a bit more graceful than that.

twitter

Holy good hell.

What a hockey game.

Mark this down, this will be remembered as one of the all time classic series. And I can not wait for the next one.

(I'm only pissed I'll probably miss the end of this series somewhere on a boat in the southern Caribbean.)

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived