NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

I wonder if the Grizzlies were to use their lightest (of 3) shade of Blue, it might work as an alternate home color.

(There's now a collective gasp of CCSLC members who didn't until now realize that the Grizzlies use 3 different shades of Blue.)

MemphisGrizzlies_PropUFV0300a_SCC_SRGB.png

Excuse the sloppiness of the graphic...however, it's just a re-color of the official 3rd uniform. It was already sloppy.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I would totally abhor the thought that another team would even consider utilizing a similar look as their primary home jerseys.

I understand no other team have as much as a yellow jersey tradition as the Lakers, but the Warriors, Cavaliers, and I believe the Pacers have used it quite a bit in the past; I always thought of the traditional Warriors home jerseys as the yellows.

Yes, all of the teams you mentioned have featured gold/yellow uniform treatments in recent years but its been a very long time since a team other than the Lakers has designated a yellow uniform as one of their primaries. I believe the very same Warriors that you just referenced were the last ones if I'm not mistaken, and that was a very long time ago

What are you talking about, those Warriors jerseys were just a couple years ago, right before they traded for Ralph Sampson...wait a minute...

So any news at all for when the Suns are gonna present their Jerseys? There is literally no hype for them in terms of a press release.

Or the Pelicans, for that matter?

Most Suns fans are now expecting it to be sometime after the draft, quite possibly when they introduce the newly drafted players to the media. If not, the earliest I could see it happening would be this Monday (it's after the Finals and before the draft), but that seems unlikely.

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

So any news at all for when the Suns are gonna present their Jerseys? There is literally no hype for them in terms of a press release.

Most Suns fans are now expecting it to be sometime after the draft, quite possibly when they introduce the newly drafted players to the media. If not, the earliest I could see it happening would be this Monday (it's after the Finals and before the draft), but that seems unlikely.

I'm actually shocked there have not been any leaks yet. That goes for New Orleans too.

I'm actually shocked there have not been any leaks yet. That goes for New Orleans too.

I agree, usually something gets out there. If not images, a good description or two.

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

An NBA source told ESPN.com that as many as five teams will wear the short-sleeve jerseys as an alternate jersey for as much as 12 games during the season.

http://m.espn.go.com...115&src=desktop

They probably just want more add space in the future. Sigh

I guess it could be worse.... they could decide to go back to short shorts instead. :blush:

Ugh. I guess the wordmarks wouldn't be THAT bad if there wasn't beveling. Also, replacing the grey with black makes the logos look extremely bad. Where's the purple? The Suns need to rebrand everything rather than the wordmark and some of the colorization of the logos.

Archived