Politicians Not Rappers in Unis and Logo Related Stuff

Graham_Clayton

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every president holding every championship team's jersey. Do I have to post them all?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard is the number one ticket-holder for the Western Bulldogs in the Australian Football League, so the club gave her a jumper with #1 and her name on the back:

3853500-3x2-940x627_zpsdc1fdc0c.jpg

What is a number one ticket holder?

Every president holding every championship team's jersey. Do I have to post them all?

How about we stay away from that and go with stuff the the op where the person is an actual fan

Well, that's difficult, since most politicians who are "fans" are casual fans and only such for photo opps. I mean, Barack Obama is a White Sox fan, despite not being able to name any players and thinking the team formerly played in Kaminski Field. I will say that Illinois' current terrible governor Pat Quinn is a huge Sox fan. I don't know if he wears jerseys or hats in public, but he appears in the booth during games a time or two a year, and from his discussion, has clearly followed the team for decades. Both Mayor Daleys were also big Sox fans.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I concede to the OP's mastery of google image search. Now please stop bombarding us with tangentially related images of Australian athletics in necro'd posts.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I concede to the OP's mastery of google image search. Now please stop bombarding us with tangentially related images of Australian athletics in necro'd posts.

Before I even opened the thread, I saw who the OP was and knew it was gonna be AFL (or Australia) related lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

R.I.P. Ralph Klein (1942-2013), former Premier of Alberta from 1992 to 2006 and before that, Mayor of Calgary between 1980 and 1989. I didn't often agree with him and things he did, but I have always loved this photo!

526557_10151535569610891_1423345350_n_zps55343b2a.jpg

Not exactly a uniform, but a politician: Manny Pacquiao.

Manny-Pacquiao-001.jpg

Also, Ken Dryden.

CROSS_Plante-Mask_Fig-3.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Surprised it took this long for anyone to mention Heath Shuler. He is a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from North Carolina's 11th district after all.

heathshulerx-large.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived