2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Redskins wearing their throwbacks today. No pic of the helmet yet, but I would assume we'll be seeing their regular helmet.

ESPN 980 (@ESPNRadio980) tweeted at 8:46am - 3 Nov 13:

Robert Griffin ready for today with Throwback uniforms for #Redskins @ESPNRadio980 pic.twitter.com/FZlyOX4W7J (https://twitter.com/ESPNRadio980/status/396996837195796480)

It'll be similar to the 1994 throwback look, I think. Probably no decals.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redskins wearing their throwbacks today. No pic of the helmet yet, but I would assume we'll be seeing their regular helmet.

ESPN 980 (@ESPNRadio980) tweeted at 8:46am - 3 Nov 13:

Robert Griffin ready for today with Throwback uniforms for #Redskins @ESPNRadio980 pic.twitter.com/FZlyOX4W7J (https://twitter.com/ESPNRadio980/status/396996837195796480)

It'll be similar to the 1994 throwback look, I think. Probably no decals.

That will be disappointing. The burgundys aren't too close.

90758391980.gif

That might look worse than no decals. Two shades of dark red, two shades of yellow/gold, and two different logos. It's like having a contest in Madden to pick the worst possible combination of uniforms.

The Skins ought to permanently take the stripes off the helmets. They look better without them.

Of course, once Lil' Dan finally buckles and changes the name, they are going to have an entire new identity anyway. So might as well wait a few years until the rebrand.

I disagree with that statement! The stripes must stay and I don't see a name change for quite some time.

spacer.png

Getting later into the afternoon, the difference in burgundys between the Redskins' helmet and jersey is getting less noticeable. Maybe it's because the field is covered in shadows now.

But yeah the helmet-jersey combo doesn't look bad at all now (except for the differing Indian logo on the helmet and sleeve)

90758391980.gif

Those Rams uniforms are fantastic. The toilet bowl collar is unfortunate, but beautiful colors. Helmet should match, however, but it's a throwback so whatevs.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Rams look KINDA good. From a distance, thumbs up..

But then you get closer... And that f'n toilet seat collar. Suddenly they don't look so good. Hopefully the Rams will learn by next season.

The horns around the sleeve number is still awesome though.

Redskins looks weird. Looks like the Martz-era Rams only with deep red instead of navy.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived