2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Just got an e-mail from the Bucs about the game tonight. Says they'll be wearing their "red uniforms" tonight. I don't know what that means as far as pants go, but I assume they'll be pewter.

I'm sure this really isn't news to anyone, but I just thought I'd pass on the official word.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another game in all white for the Dolphins... Who in the world is making the decision with their uniforms? Why would they not choose to wear the aqua pants EVER? What could possibly be the reason that they continue to be as boring as possible with their uniform selection? I will never understand. Those white uniforms are so plain and boring and sadly, I'm starting to wonder if we will ever see the aqua pants again while whoever it is that chooses the uniform remains in charge.

Seriously, how much better does this look:

http://prod.images.dolphins.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/DOLPHINS/assets/images/imported/MIA/photos/clubimages/2013/04-April/tempG--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720

I'm starting to wonder if we will ever see the aqua pants again while whoever it is that chooses the uniform remains in charge.

Since Joe Philbin has been in charge, they've never worn aqua or teal pants.

Methinks once he and that clown Ireland are fired after the season, the new regime will have a chance to do what they want.

Either that or they enjoy being one of the most drab and boring franchises in the NFL.

And also once Schiano is shown the door after the season, maybe the Bucs will actually wear the white pants again for a few regular season games. He's stuck with the pewter pantalones in the regular season since he's been in charge of the Bucs sinking ship.

Archived