2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checking h-r, I see that Calgary has never drafted above sixth overall, with which they've taken Cory Stillman, Sean Monahan, and...Rico Fata! (The Atlanta Flames drafted at #2, of course.) Sloted at fifth for now barring a longshot lottery win and some more self-defeating wins.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Checking h-r, I see that Calgary has never drafted above sixth overall, with which they've taken Cory Stillman, Sean Monahan, and...Rico Fata! (The Atlanta Flames drafted at #2, of course.) Sloted at fifth for now barring a longshot lottery win and some more self-defeating wins.

Don't forget Daniel Tkaczuk in 1997!

I'm sure we'll be picking 5th. Especially if they lose tonight. Maybe the Islanders can win 2 of 3 and that'll better our chances. Even so this draft is a crapshoot after the top 3, so I'm not too concerned.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Beat Dallas tonight boys!

I'll cheering and watching.

They'll be starting the game up 1-0. I'm sure right from opening faceoff they'll be defensively stifling.

Is Winnipeg even an actual place? I'm still not sure that this isn't just an elaborate ruse, and the Jets don't just play on some huge soundstage somewhere.

Be sure to visit the Forks and whenever the human rights museum opens. If you ever plan on visiting.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Is Winnipeg even an actual place? I'm still not sure that this isn't just an elaborate ruse, and the Jets don't just play on some huge soundstage somewhere.

Be sure to visit the Forks and whenever the human rights museum opens. If you ever plan on visiting.

Why can't the human rights museum be in San Diego or Myrtle Beach?

If it is, it's still more profitable than playing in Atlanta...

:censored: the Leafs, I rather see the Wings in the playoffs. The earlier the Leafs are eliminated, the less we have to hear about that pathetic team.

tumblr_mdrm0fIWtk1rd9b3so1_500_zps8050ac

1ST PERIOD 00:00 CBJ EN - Nathan Horton (5) Wrist shot - ASST: Matt Calvert (14), James Wisniewski (43) 1 - 0 CBJ

Scratched tonight, and credited with the goal from before Peverly's collapse.

I was wondering how they would score that goal. It's another OITGDNHL, isn't it? "It wouldn't be fair to Columbus to take their goal away, but it wouldn't be fair to Dallas to make them play another game and not have it be a full game! Oh well, why not both?" What a league.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived