New BP jerseys for 2014

Lights Out

Does this mean no recolor for the Mariners?

This was my first thought as well.

I thought the same thing...although it could change, and they are just using a placeholder. But it'd be great if they kept the navy and northwest green.

Some of the chest logos on these jerseys seem ridiculously small.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'm pretty disappointed with these. I wish teams would have taken the opportunity to try something new, like they did with the BP caps. I was hoping the Mets would make an orange jersey, as the blue is quite similar to the blue home alt. And were the two-tone jerseys designed by the same guy who came up with the Sabres third?

Does this mean no recolor for the Mariners?

This was my first thought as well.

I thought the same thing...although it could change, and they are just using a placeholder. But it'd be great if they kept the navy and northwest green.

If you look closely, you'll see that all the graphics are photoshopped on the jerseys so nothing may be set in stone unfortunately. May also account for the White Sox number font.

And also that Padres features the sand color they've used since 2004 and was used on the previous home BPs. Nothing new.

Love the Reds black ones.

Also, I appreciate whenever anyone posts stuff from that site here, as I refuse to go on it.

So I would have missed it, as I rely solely on this site or other places that release uni/logo related info.

2ly2w09.jpg

Assuming for now that the Mariners have stopped with that "adding gold" foolishness, the biggest attention grabber here is the two-tones a few teams decided to roll with. I like it on the Rays and Royals, not so much with the Indians, if only for the seeming incongruity of the dull block C and it being on anything two-tone. Or maybe it's haute couture or something, I dunno. Don't really feel either way with the Braves or Nats.

Another thing catching my attention is the Twins trying a red Minnesota jersey...looks like they figure it's been long enough since the 97 reds bombed that it'd be safe to try one out as a BP. Lastly, it seems the Reds have been told that a black jersey they actually use in some form would sell well or something. Here's an idea: how about an alt jersey with that Reds script instead?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Love the Reds black ones.

Also, I appreciate whenever anyone posts stuff from that site here, as I refuse to go on it.

So I would have missed it, as I rely solely on this site or other places that release uni/logo related info.

I don't even see where the link to this is on there, so I dunno where this was....the comments?

Also, out of all the sites I check out, I can easily see why someone wouldn't like uni watch with lukas. (Redskins watch is actually a section there every single day about fellow people complaining about the nickname)

Archived