2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the new Australia kits. I just wish they didn't use such a piss-awful crest on the replica version. I understand there are regulations in Australia about who can actually wear that national crest, but I wish Football Australia would come up with something better looking for retail - or at least vaguely professional.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Dutch font looks clean and crisp compared to previous shirts. As for a Greece shirt, I am going to go on a limb that the home and away shirts will be general and bland like previous years. Just speaking from what I have seen from the past

1924821_10152047606478883_1494219402_n.j

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So the USA font and the Netherlands font looks similar minus the Colorado treatment for the Dutch. Still a good look for the USA. It'd look better with blue shorts and more colors in the socks.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

So the USA font and the Netherlands font looks similar minus the Colorado treatment for the Dutch. Still a good look for the USA. It'd look better with blue shorts and more colors in the socks.

Yep, blue shorts would go a long way towards improving the look, but it's not terrible right now.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived