2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

Brazil away:

Brasil_Away_Kit_detail.jpg?1393968634

Very nice. I wonder why they use different collars from the home to the away jersey? Maybe it's just that my life is too much all about building cohesive brands but that seems like a little thing that could go a long way in making them "perfect".

A lot of big Nike teams do (USMNT, France, Brasil, England). Ones that don't include Holland, Greece (which uses templates)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw, it's official now that the German away shirts will also have the hoops on the back at the games. They just play in all black against Chile. Looks pretty badass.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Got my match and stadium US shirts today.

Both have button plackets that are not covered.

Obvious differences are the fit and ventilation holes.

Less obvious differences include the badges and material. The match shirts badges have more texture (like they are almost 3D), Also the match shirt uses a more obvious mesh material on the back. The mesh on the front is a little different, but it would be impossible to tell unless you had both next to each other.

I took a couple pics with my phone which post later.

First article I've really seen about FIFA wanting the monochrome jerseys and why (even though we have talked about it.)

http://www.sportsgrid.com/soccer/if-you-notice-a-lot-of-monochromatic-uniforms-at-this-years-world-cup-its-because-fifa-made-them-do-it/#2

Read the article and that guy is definitely never winning a Pulitzer. That article is complete trash and I would not take anything from what is said there.

Archived