2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is indeed real. Not my favorite but I will still buy it. I do like the fact it has all the colors though!

w8owgh.jpg

I feel like I'm looking at a jersey made for Costa Rica.

I feel North Korea in it. OK, I'm out here now...

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Nope, big fat NOPE. I hate these. Royal Blue kills it for me. Boring uninspired "design". Going to get the Home. Yeah its a white polo, but I go to college in the south, it'll work for me =)

Welcome to Nike: 2014

Nope, big fat NOPE. I hate these. Royal Blue kills it for me. Boring uninspired "design". Going to get the Home. Yeah its a white polo, but I go to college in the south, it'll work for me =)

Welcome to Nike: 2014

France, Holland and Brasil look good. USA design is inexcusable.

It sucks we are going to win the world cup in royal blue but I do like the away.

You actually believe that US is going to win this year's World Cup? Wow, first these atrocious US kits now delusions of grander. You sound as good as the English supporters....

Are the numbers really supposed to fit in that white area? It looks kind of small. I hate when numbers just barely overlap a stripe area, like these Senators jerseys. The numbers don't quite fit in the white stripe and it looks weird.

5748_1995_96_alexei_y.jpg

For anyone wondering Soccer Stop Northern Colorado is the location with the product already in stock.

Holy crap thats my go to soccer chain, I've been to that location (about 40 minutes from my house) and wouldn't have ever guessed they would be the first to receive the U.S. kits.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

For anyone wondering Soccer Stop Northern Colorado is the location with the product already in stock.

Holy crap thats my go to soccer chain, I've been to that location (about 40 minutes from my house) and wouldn't have ever guessed they would be the first to receive the U.S. kits.

So your volunteering to go there tomorrow to take more pics of the jersey? :D

I doubt they were the first to get them. Prob just first dumb enough to put them on sale a few months early.

So maybe being in the group of death isn't such a bad thing after all now. It means we'll get to see these for a couple of matches and then they'll be retired to expunge any bad memories and never worn again.

(Not hoping for those results, but hoping for the retiring of these kits after a short run)

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

Archived