College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Looks like a mixture of their alternate basketball uniforms from a few years ago on Notre Dame's shamrock series pant template from this year.

Screen-shot-2013-03-11-at-3.13.42-PM.png

53f3873d5b15b.image.jpg?resize=524%2C760

Maryland has been using the same one, it's an underarmour thing i guess .

ncaa-football-maryland-penn-state-850x56

That should also give every UA football team at least one "special" alternate/alternates this year

Auburn, cough cough.

You think they will ever fold and get one? They are the only holdout..almost treating their jerseys in an "Alabama" way with the same look every week

They are like Alabama and are equally as iconic. They haven't worn an alternate uniform in decades.
And it should stay that way. Hell, more teams should be that way.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I don't think Auburn will fold and do a full on alternate. I've been a proponent to return to the orange facemasks of the 80s, and wouldn't mind seeing something small(ish) like that. But these out of the box alts, never. If, big if, we were to ever see an alternate at Auburn, it would be along the lines of the blue helmets or such. But AD Jay Jacobs wrote a letter to Letterman's Club and stated as long as he was in charge there would never be any orange jerseys or other alternates on the field.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

B3IuiEQCYAA-jZ2.jpg

B3IzMsjCYAE0K4v.jpg

Don't ask me why, but I like it. I like it a lot.

kind of reminds me of these...

d58a4134eaad92f4f2173a14364a1822.jpg

I like them too, I think. they seem like ok. Nothing too bad about them. There is a bit of uniqueness in them.

Hawaii needs to wear those full time. And in throwback games, single bar facemasks.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

No, I don't think Auburn will fold and do a full on alternate. I've been a proponent to return to the orange facemasks of the 80s, and wouldn't mind seeing something small(ish) like that. But these out of the box alts, never. If, big if, we were to ever see an alternate at Auburn, it would be along the lines of the blue helmets or such. But AD Jay Jacobs wrote a letter to Letterman's Club and stated as long as he was in charge there would never be any orange jerseys or other alternates on the field.

I would be fine with this for one game although im sure you feel way different than i do

4993122322_1f09085055.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I would be fine with this for one game although im sure you feel way different than i do

My uniform pet peeve is a white helmet over monochrome jersey and pants. It never looks right to me.but those are the pants I want to see with the white jersey.

My uniform pet peeve is a white helmet over monochrome jersey and pants. It never looks right to me.but those are the pants I want to see with the white jersey.

Agreed. White lids with all-colors just feel unbalanced, somehow.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Looks like a mixture of their alternate basketball uniforms from a few years ago on Notre Dame's shamrock series pant template from this year.

Screen-shot-2013-03-11-at-3.13.42-PM.png

53f3873d5b15b.image.jpg?resize=524%2C760

Maryland has been using the same one, it's an underarmour thing i guess .

ncaa-football-maryland-penn-state-850x56

That should also give every UA football team at least one "special" alternate/alternates this year

Auburn, cough cough.

You think they will ever fold and get one? They are the only holdout..almost treating their jerseys in an "Alabama" way with the same look every week

They are like Alabama and are equally as iconic. They haven't worn an alternate uniform in decades.

Technically Alabama did wear an alternate uni in 2010

USATSI_4948202-179x318.jpg

90758391980.gif

Archived