College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well looks like we will FINALLY have some new uniforms to talk about this week...

So thats Arkansas, Florida State, Miami, and Miss State all dropping new stuff this week?

Any bets on what songs these reveals will use? I PRAY TO GOD they retire that song that was in all of the addidas ones last year

Arkansas isn't until 4/21. They're doing it at our athletic department awards ceremony that night.

In regards to the logo, State probably won't get that back until they leave adidas for Nike. I don't really care for the "HAIL STATE" or the huge adidas logo on the front. The shoulder stripes could have been closer together as well. Big plus for me is the white facemask.

They're getting new uniforms this year. Nike is designing them. It's not unreasonable to think that black will be promoted to being more than the color of cleats.

Nike has designed unique Miami uniforms since 2000. And they have yet to introduce a black uniform.

I think we'll see a smoke uniform - the night part of the "UNITE" logo is dark gray.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I thought the current theme for Miami revolved around hurricane clouds, what with the infusion of grey and whatnot. Unless they're playing off a different idea, you'd think they'd know that smoke is generally associated with burning fumes, not water vapor.

The football team used to run through clouds of smoke coming out of the locker room at the Orange Bowl - a tradition that started in the late 80s. That's where the smoke-theme comes from.

downgrade. why keep changing?

If the sleeve/shoulder stripes weren't 20 inches apart, I'd say it's an upgrade. I liked the late 90s set though.

Archived