Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny/sad/disheartening that the Hawks have been deemed the...

Yes, yes, we know; it's a shame that no one else plays The Blackhawks Way...

Ugh. I hate it when sports teams and their fans promote overly-obnoxious self-righteousness, implying that they play the morally-right way and all others are inferior to God's will. Examples include fans of the St. Louis Cardinals, New York Giants and (apparently now) Blackhawks, who're defending the Seabrook hit and moaning about his 3-game suspension (should have been a series-long suspension) to all might.

Ugh. I hate it when sports teams and their fans promote overly-obnoxious self-righteousness, implying that they play the morally-right way and all others are inferior to God's will. Examples include fans of the St. Louis Cardinals, New York Giants and (apparently now) Blackhawks, who're defending the Seabrook hit and moaning about his 3-game suspension (should have been a series-long suspension) to all might.

The [insert Adidas School Here] Way.

6fQjS3M.png

I don't think "Blackhawks Way" is really a thing. Mockbad just gives me a hard time because I said more teams should run possession offenses. And Seabrook's suspension is justified.

EDIT: Freudian typo but I don't care I'm keepin' it

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

If a Red Wing falls and no Bruins are around him, do the Bruins still get a penalty?

Good Samaritan rule. There should have been a Bruin there to catch him.

The last 2 game 2's against the Kings have been distastrous for the Sharks, falling apart late last year, and flat out not showing up in 2011. Hoping for better results tonight!

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

The Sharks have really jumped from "tolerable" to "liked" for me.

Reasons being:

Killer logo/colors

The Kings are asses

Tomas Hertl

When they signed that 18-year-old kid with the heart condition to a one-day contract. I don't care what you say about their organization: that was classy.

The last 2 game 2's against the Kings have been distastrous for the Sharks, falling apart late last year, and flat out not showing up in 2011. Hoping for better results tonight!

It doesn't begin well tonight for San Jose. The Kings draw 1st blood within the 1st two minutes of this Game 2.

Muzzin!

3-0 series lead. Did not expect that.

Yeah, I expected this series to be much closer. That being said? Tampa was robbed tonight.

Reasons being:

Killer logo/colors

I really like the teal because they've successfully made it their thing. That being said, I just went from watching vibrant red and blue against royal blue and white to watching white, black, and silver against black, teal, and white. It's a very bland looking game. I wish the Sharks would embrace teal in the post-season.

Reasons being:

Killer logo/colors

I really like the teal because they've successfully made it their thing. That being said, I just went from watching vibrant red and blue against royal blue and white to watching white, black, and silver against black, teal, and white. It's a very bland looking game. I wish the Sharks would embrace teal in the post-season.

I love the full-bodied shark logo that they use on their black jerseys, seeing it on a teal jersey would be perfect.

Archived