SportsLogos.Net News

Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

11 minutes ago, waldowest said:

If they were dead set on the yoke being two different grays, they should've used a lighter version of the darker one. Make it subtle. What they did is... not good. Don't like the navy numbers either. Not optimistic at all.

If there is any consolation (and there might not be), the teaser video made it look like the two-tone gray effect will be way more subtle on the authentic jerseys. 

1 minute ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

If there is any consolation (and there might not be), the teaser video made it look like the two-tone gray effect will be way more subtle on the authentic jerseys. 

That's actually something I didn't think about, so it does make me feel a little better. I'm sure it'll look different on the field and in the sun too, but that picture makes it look glaringly bad. 

1 minute ago, panthers_2012 said:

SO IT'S NAKED?!?!

With all they've done to hide it until the reveal, it'd make no sense to have only a clear garbage bag covering it up before then.  They'll probably put it on shortly before or after the unveiling occurs.

Clear side panels are a reality?

From what we've seen, IMO I really don't think the uniforms are going to be as bad as people are making them out to be.

Swords on your shoulders like that are not good! I dub thee the decapitation jerseys.

1 hour ago, Lafarge said:

So that's Navy Blue, Columbia Blue, Red, White, Dark Grey, and Light Grey... They actually did it. They came up with a uniform that had more colors than the 02-10 Bills uniform... Impressive.

Tampa has red, pewter, black, orange, white, and silver.  FIRE!

The last nfl graphic with the old uniforms? 

Lots of chatter about silver pants (and that pic with the bag over the mannequin DOES look like the old silver/shiny pants) ...I didn't think NIKE could pull off the silver pants with their current materials which as we all know are mined off the moons of Jupiter and help players achieve super optimal performance and turbo charged 40 times previously not dreamed of. Current "silver" pants with Nike tend to just look grey....would be cool if that has changed.

The mannequin is dressed, the plastic has been wrung into a rope of plastic, then tied around the mannequin, then covered in more Plastic. 

If Nike can get the Titans get Shiny silver pants tonight, Raiders and Panthers need them also. 

Just now, Claystation360 said:

If Nike can get the Titans get Shiny silver pants tonight, Raiders and Panthers need them also. 

Definitely...that would be the best part of this whole thing if that happened. 

I thought the shoulder looked metallic-ish in the teaser. That would be really cool if they can do the shiny yoke and pants that are actually silver, not gray.

2 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

If Nike can get the Titans get Shiny silver pants tonight, everyone needs them also. 

Fixed. I can't think of a single team where matte fabric looks better than shiny.

6 minutes ago, tubby34 said:

The mannequin is dressed, the plastic has been wrung into a rope of plastic, then tied around the mannequin, then covered in more Plastic. 

This is quite possible, but seems like it'd be a pain to unwrap. It would be weird if they just covered it one layer of plastic..."Don't look through the sheet!"

6 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

The Raiders and Panthers do have shiny pants. 

It's the Patriots and Lions who need the shiny pants.