2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, DG_Now said:

I tell you this much: this season would have been a lot more interesting if the Bears had won tonight.

You're being melodramatic. It's one game. We might need to check that you're not secretly a SabresRule dupe.

1 hour ago, Red Wolf said:

You're being melodramatic. It's one game. We might need to check that you're not secretly a SabresRule dupe.

You know, I kind of had that same thought yesterday. Thank you for calling me out.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Coming from someone who does not like Aaron Rodgers...

He’s the greatest QB of all-time, IMO.

I know Brady has the championships and Manning has the personal stats, but Rodgers is better than both of them. 

He can make throws that no other QB in NFL history could even dream of completing, and Rodgers does it routinely. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 hour ago, Ice_Cap said:

lol are we actually having an "Aaron Rodgers is Actually Bad" discussion?

Please. Dude's right up there with Brady and Manning.

36 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Coming from someone who does not like Aaron Rodgers...

He’s the greatest QB of all-time, IMO.

I know Brady has the championships and Manning has the personal stats, but Rodgers is better than both of them. 

He can make throws that no other QB in NFL history could even dream of completing, and Rodgers does it routinely. 

That's a little much.  He's had much better receivers around him than Brady has had, yet Brady has accomplished far more.  I have nothing against Rodgers, and admittedly I haven't seen nearly as much of him as I have Brady, but Brady is the closest thing to Lebron that the NFL has in the way he almost single-handedly wins championships.  Rodgers might be great, but he's not great enough to have the Packers consistently in the Super Bowl discussion as legit favorites.  Put Brady on any team and they're right there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Holy hells - I just realized that Adam Vinatieri is still in the league - is he the last remaining player to wear these uniforms?

parcellsvinatieri-e1463498235170.jpg?w=5

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

17 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

I can't wait until Brady/Rodgers are done playing.

Yeah, it's dumb watching legends play the sports. I want more mediocre schmucks out there.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

33 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

That's a little much.  He's had much better receivers around him than Brady has had, yet Brady has accomplished far more.  I have nothing against Rodgers, and admittedly I haven't seen nearly as much of him as I have Brady, but Brady is the closest thing to Lebron that the NFL has in the way he almost single-handedly wins championships.  Rodgers might be great, but he's not great enough to have the Packers consistently in the Super Bowl discussion as legit favorites.  Put Brady on any team and they're right there.

Actually, I think you could make a case that LeBron is like Rodgers in that he consistently over performs with bad coaching and mediocre teammates, while Brady might be more like Steph or Durant in that he's a prodigious talent with far, far better structural support.

But basketball/football comparisons are kind of dumb anyway.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

lol are we actually having an "Aaron Rodgers is Actually Bad" discussion?

If I've learned anything these last few years, it's that anything most people agree is good can be argued to be Actually Bad. 

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

My point 100% BBTV, could not say it better. Yet every year the media and us get teased with these flashes from Rodgers, I’ve just gotten to the point to know when to bail out on him....

Archived