buckeye

College Football 2014 Season

8,068 posts in this topic

The new UT helmet decals have to go, or at least make them less shiny.

You don't like them

What's the problem?

Well, I think from his post he pretty well implied he felt they were too shiny.

The new UT helmet decals have to go, or at least make them less shiny.

You don't like them

What's the problem?

Well, I think from his post he pretty well implied he felt they were too shiny.

I feel the same. The color is much better, but they're way too shiny when light hits them.

Mizzou with black glossy tiger head decals on their black matte helmets... Can barely tell unless its a close up from the right angle. Looks dumb

Maybe an unpopular opinion...but Iowa should never change its look. Sure it's a complete ripoff of the Steelers...but it is still a good look. I've always liked the helmet, and the huge numbers on the back of the helmet are pretty sweet. It's just timeless.

Good to see Arizona State look like Arizona State again.

1 person likes this

Is that basically the old helmet shell/color ? Looks like the yellows don't match but I still like the return of Sparky

Absolutely. Unfortunately, the Wildcats look like crap.

Is that basically the old helmet shell/color ? Looks like the yellows don't match but I still like the return of Sparky

Looks to me like the current shell. Kind of a satin finish. Not the old glossy helmets they had back in the day.

Arizona State has agreed in principle to sign on with adidas. Nike has until the end of today (Friday) to match the offer.

Could the return of Sparky mean the return to adidas?

They look pretty sweet, I'd have to agree.

hi-res-3c9b7745c5e4f5c6cc93102b17bcf8a1_

Indiana will be wearing this helmet tomorrow against Purdue in the Old Oaken Bucket game. This is the first time this design has been used.

B3i3nDACMAAgBlK.jpg

Arizona State has agreed in principle to sign on with adidas. Nike has until the end of today (Friday) to match the offer.

DEAR GOD. Please match the offer, Nike. PLEASE.

1 person likes this

Arizona St. is one of those schools that Nike probably won't offer a crazy amount for because Arizona St. doesn't sign deals for the whole athletic department. Nike has a contract for the major sports like football and basketball, but other sports programs at Arizona St., like baseball, have contracts with other companies.

Mizzou with black glossy tiger head decals on their black matte helmets... Can barely tell unless its a close up from the right angle. Looks dumb

I think Mizzou looks like crap today, but I'm not terribly objective when it comes to the Tigers. ;)

Arizona St. is one of those schools that Nike probably won't offer a crazy amount for because Arizona St. doesn't sign deals for the whole athletic department. Nike has a contract for the major sports like football and basketball, but other sports programs at Arizona St., like baseball, have contracts with other companies.

I could've sworn ASU baseball was under the Nike label. I have several ASU baseball dry fits that are from Nike.

If Arizona State goes to adidas they won't look any better than today.