College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks like a first concept that somehow made it to final. Lots of fun ideas that should have been refined for a final solution.

390110.jpg

That pattern...yikes. I'll never say anything bad about the Nike flywire collars ever again. At least it says "hey, Nike made this" without consuming the entire jersey.

Montana State's Twitter account (@msubobcats) will be releasing a new photo each day of the new uniforms for the next 27 days as there are 27 different combinations. Here is the first:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207328962251053&l=4abad09fac

Heard that's why Greg Little decommitted from A&M, Montana State is really swaying him

Don't think this has been shared yet, but Samford (Birmingham, AL) has some new uniforms. They aren't bad by themselves, just a downgrade over the last design.

New:

CJ_fm1PUYAAxABy_zpswkf65dka.jpg

Old:

-922bc3d428da5642.JPG

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

My apologies, I was in a rush and couldn't post a description. But now that I can, I'm really happy Penn State is going back to no names. I was behind O'Brien's decision to add the names to recognize those who stayed, but now I feel that it's best for Penn State to go back to its traditional look.

Archived