College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Adidas will be giving a sneak peak of the new Miami uniforms at midnight on ESPN.com like they did for the Louisville uniforms.

Other than the white helmet with the proper stripes and a bastardized font based on last year's numbers, not much revealed so far.
It doesn't look as terrible as I thought it would so far. The sleeve striping looks pretty interesting from what I can tell.

Edit: I don't understand why Al Golden loves the double outlined numbers so much. That takes away from the overall look.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The glossy-tape looking material that Adidas is using has got to go. With that, the mesh patterns...just...everything is so cheap looking. It's actually the really clean, plain Adidas uniforms that FCS teams are wearing that look better because they aren't, I guess, going above and beyond and getting all of the horse %$ from them.

#3StripeLife ? Just another reason I hate adidas.

CKK1twvUcAAWWYZ_zpsxjwypgv5.jpg

CKK14bDUcAACyjt_zpshv2p5jdl.jpg

Not awful. The MIAMI is gigantic. The adidas logo right there still continues to piss me off. It's awful placement. Miami gets the same overly-complex tire tread template UCLA has. Can't tell at all what the shoulder design is.

EDIT: When will adidas stop with this BS "montrflague" background crap. Ugh, it looks hideous, like everything else adidas makes.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Adidas has officially jumped the shark, so I'm calling in Mike Hagar to deal with it

Sharks_716114_593045.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Not awful. The MIAMI is gigantic. The adidas logo right there still continues to piss me off. It's awful placement. Miami gets the same overly-complex tire tread template UCLA has. Can't tell at all what the shoulder design is.

EDIT: When will adidas stop with this BS "montrflague" background crap. Ugh, it looks hideous, like everything else adidas makes.

When the background and jersey almost blend together, you should know that you have a bad product.

Looks to me like these have green sleeve caps with some sort of white stripe on them, and possibly a pattern. So far looks like an improvement design-wise over last years look. (Adidas actual uniforms are a steaming pile of ?, so it's hard to call them an overall improvement.)

When the background and jersey almost blend together, you should know that you have a bad product.

Adidas' "Words, words, and more words!" backgrounds are probably the worst presentations I've ever seen.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Bowling Green is getting new Nike uniforms, it might have been mentioned.

Still no sight of them, from what i can see. Curious to see what Nike can do.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I think it's a white green white north western stripe, but with the stupid slash marks on them that UCLA has on their stripes.

Archived