buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

Georgia State debuted new white helmets today in their game vs. FBS newcomer Charlotte

qEOELTjL.jpg

Team is going White-Blue-White

CNax2MAWgAAFVsc.jpg

That's a nice clean look for Georgia State. I like it.

Charlotte's numbers are a mess. Most of them are unreadable blobs.

It was kind of strange seeing the Michigan wings being metallic (but I liked it). Seems like they got the helmet and unis to match the same shade of maize. But now all the Adidas accessories (gloves, etc.) don't match.

Anyone ever hear if award stickers are confirmed for them?

I was just going to post this. Not only are Charlotte's numbers mostly unreadable, the 4's are awful.

Hopefully this is just a vanity project from Harbaugh this transitional season out of Adidas and that Jordan Brand sets us back on track.

If it was a Harbaugh Vanity project, wouldn't the pants be Khaki colored? :P

The new Temple uniforms look decent. A nice modern take without going over the top. The Team Philly thing should probably stop immediately.

Cincinatti on the other hand... Looks like a train wreck, in the middle of a tornado, with forest fires burning. Not sure why UA is getting a free pass for those.

I was just going to post this. Not only are Charlotte's numbers mostly unreadable, the 4's are awful.

The "8" is so bloated plus "1" and "7" look too similar.

Georgia State debuted new white helmets today in their game vs. FBS newcomer Charlotte

qEOELTjL.jpg

CNax2MAWgAAFVsc.jpg

My thoughts on the uniforms... it's a good start.

I just think it's missing one or two small things to really give Georgia St. a notable identity.

Trine University in Indiana gets ride of arguably one of the worst helmets in Football and replaces it with this.

jv8fmcdnxbxciwg9.jpg

here's last year's abomination.

Shoemaker_Austin2.jpg

qEOELTjL.jpg

I really wish teams didn't do white facemasks with white helmets. It looks cheap to me. Also I think some form of striping on the uni's or pants would be nice.

qEOELTjL.jpg

I really wish teams didn't do white facemasks with white helmets. It looks cheap to me. Also I think some form of striping on the uni's or pants would be nice.

If not a different facemask color, at least some type of helmets stripes would help.

The Cincy helmets aren't nearly as loud in person. The promo shots really showed them off, which beats some shots not doing that at all.

COBeGJ2WEAAGS4L.jpg

The Cincy helmets aren't nearly as loud in person. The promo shots really showed them off, which beats some shots not doing that at all.

COBeGJ2WEAAGS4L.jpg

Still ugly as sin tho

Michigan State's new anodized helmets are really nice. Don't seem to be as dark green as they were the past few years.

Somebody should post pics of these games like usual please

Or turn on a TV

Some SMU players are wearing jerseys that have a different number font than the rest of the team.

Watching the SMU/Baylor game on ESPN. Something about the jersey numbers on SMU looks odd. Can't quite put my finger on it.