buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

With the exception of their two previous sets, I always thought UNC had some of the best uniforms in college football. Glad they went back to a traditional look.

Michigan looks great, though I prefer the maize pants. What's so hard about making a jersey w/o the tire treads? I know it's a special material, but if this is good enough for Michigan, I think it can be good enough for all their schools.

Looks like alcorn St got Georgia techs left over honeycomb jerseys. Can't find a pic of them

Except that they seemed to marry with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and tryst with purple.

I'd like Michigan in white pants once or twice on the road, but maize still looks better. I really like the sleeve striping on the road jerseys. They'd be perfect with a maize outline on the numbers.

North Carolina's new uniforms are perfect. Great game for color-on-color too.

TCU in all white vs Minnesota in Maroon/Maroon/Gold

Villanova is the best looking team in the FCS.

Some in game thoughts.

Vandy's all black look pretty sharp, but I'm not that big of a fan of the pants template from Nike. It makes it look like there's a gray stripe but there really isn't.

TCU's white uniforms are a downgrade but not horrible.

Illinois combo for tomorrow night.

Week%201%2015_zpsp90vrges.jpg

Ohio State will also wear the helmet decals for the two Roanoke shooting victims.

Great gesture by the Buckeyes, who also wore Virginia Tech decals in the 2007 spring game, just days after the campus shooting.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say right now that North Carolina v South Carolina is/will be the best looking game of the week. Two excellent uniform designs, and the dark red and Carolina blue look great together on the field.

I'll gladly put my Irish v Texas at number 2.

Nah, Carolina is GARNET, not dark red.

http://sc.edu/toolbox/officialColors.php

I'm just gonna go ahead and say right now that North Carolina v South Carolina is/will be the best looking game of the week. Two excellent uniform designs, and the dark red and Carolina blue look great together on the field.

I'll gladly put my Irish v Texas at number 2.

Nah, Carolina is GARNET, not dark red.

http://sc.edu/toolbox/officialColors.php

hate to break it to you but garnet, crimson, cardinal, burgundy are all DARK RED in the textile world...color names are 100% subjective.

Cincinnati just released it's homecoming uniforms...

Not only celebrating homecoming, but the major renovation of Nippert Stadium and the Stadiums 100th anniversary.

COAkpYwWIAAx5ah.jpg

Uniform actually looks nice, everything else though is a :censored:ing train wreck.

Here's a few pics from the Michigan-Utah game. I'm a Michigan fan and I initially disliked the all-white unis, until I saw them in game action. They can be a bit bland, so I prefer they only wear these 2-3 times a year and wear maize pants in the rest of the games, but I do like this look overall. Also, loved Utah's helmets.

GMIPSL6.jpg

pEkHyPn.jpg

0eS60rz.jpg

Z1PS5Wh.jpg