College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Random thought - When was the last time Clemson wore purple?

Last November vs Georgia State. They only use the set one game a year in November for the annual "Purple Out". This year is against Wake Forest in two weeks.

While I'm here, Clemson is wearing all orange today. Also, for the annual "Solid Orange" Day. First time wearing the orange pants this year, but probably not the last.

Thanks a lot!

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That F they use is ugly as sin by itself. The word mark isn't great but it's not on the helmet. gators on both sides would have looked great. What's up with the XFL middle stripe?! On the gator side it's a 10 a freaking 10 on the F it's just that an F

Yes they announced this last week

I'm expecting the Huskies will go with this look against Utah:

AP771107634794.jpg

It's what they wore at this time last year, and they've already release promotionals with that helmet on it. A "military appreciation", they're calling it.

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

Boy, did Florida botch that helmet. And it was so easy to nail it! Just "Gators" on both sides and same striping as the pants, and you've got it. But nope, they still found a way to roll out a jumbled mess. Such is this day and age of uniform design, I guess.

....but on a brighter note? UNC-Duke is stunningly good.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived