Ask A Moderator

There's a mobile version of the site. There's also an app for IP Board (the people behind the software) that you can install and then add the CCSLC to your communities.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Since the topic of the mobile site has come up: is there any way to rapidly cycle through pages (to jump back to the first post, for instance) without switching to the full version?

Usually the url will end with page-##. Change the numbers and you can jump to whatever page you want to.

I think there's some problem with the forums everything is really zoomed out. I can't read anything or even tell whose posting

ctrl+0 or command+0 (mac)

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Does anyone else have this problem? When I view the boards on iOS on Safari, my avatar gets swapped out for another image. When I had drunk Pat Kane, it turned into a cartoon shark. Now I have Spaceship Earth, and it turns into a MLB.com Shop ad. It appears normally on Chrome for Windows and iOS.

Edit: Annnnnnd it's gone.

Does anyone else have this problem? When I view the boards on iOS on Safari, my avatar gets swapped out for another image. When I had drunk Pat Kane, it turned into a cartoon shark. Now I have Spaceship Earth, and it turns into a MLB.com Shop ad. It appears normally on Chrome for Windows and iOS.

Edit: Annnnnnd it's gone.

I'm having a similar problem in phone. My avatar is showing as Tigers6884's, and OnWis' avatar now takes the place of the Facebook logo at the bottom of the page where it says share.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Just saw the new "rules and regs."

Most of it was already pretty well-understood but I do have one question about "8. Do Not Steal Bandwidth"

Would this mean when I click the little "photo" box and put a link in to a photo? Or is there something else I am missing?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Use an image hosting site to post pictures, basically.

imgur is the best. Photobucket is the worst.

Well, I guess imageshack is the worst but I don't even know if it's still around. Tinypic also sucks.

Just use imgur.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Well, I guess imageshack is the worst but I don't even know if it's still around. Tinypic also sucks.

Just use imgur.

Photobucket works fine for me.

BB52Big.jpg

Just use imgur.

Photobucket works fine for me.

670px-Perform-a-Christian-Exorcism-Step-

I CAST YOU OUT, PHOTOBUCKET DEVILS, LEAVE THIS MAN'S BODY, BEGONE

twitter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.