Ask A Moderator

1 minute ago, BlazerBlaze said:

The sigs are gone!!!!! Though I am going to miss some of them. Is that a "liked post" counter included in the post under the user photo?

4 minutes ago, CC97 said:

The update is still not 100% complete, there's skin updates and other minor things that need to be implemented. In the meantime enjoy CCSLC Lite.

• Like 1

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

5 minutes ago, LMU said:

The update's a work in progress that's not done yet. Please pardon our dust.

I was gonna "like" the post, but it's a heart.  I cannot.

I like the blue line that shows the line between the last reply you saw and the next reply.  I hope post numbers come back (i.e., I am quoting post #11 here).  And I like that it's 25 per page.  Less clicking.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

4 minutes ago, See Red said:

What's kind of cool is that you get a notification if somebody quotes you.

Eh, I could come around I guess.  I'll miss the signatures, though.  And yeah, the beeping?  Ehhhh.

Does it?

And apparently you can't quote a quote anymore. This post here is quoting a See Red post which quoted a sportstar post, but you can't see the sportstar post in this post. I would like that fixed as another forum I'm somewhat on does that and it's hard to read comment threads. 

IbjBaeE.png

1 minute ago, monkeypower said:

Does it?

And apparently you can't quote a quote anymore. This post here is quoting a See Red post which quoted a sportstar post, but you can't see the sportstar post in this post. I want that fixed so it's easier to read comment threads. 

Trying to quote a quote...

...you are correct.  This is GOOD.  No more "super posts" showing the same old photos over and over!

• Like 1

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

2 minutes ago, monkeypower said:

Does it?

And apparently you can't quote a quote anymore. This post here is quoting a See Red post which quoted a sportstar post, but you can't see the sportstar post in this post. I would like that fixed as another forum I'm somewhat on does that and it's hard to read comment threads. 

Yeah, you lose some of the context with that being the case.  On the other hand, sometimes the quotes of quotes of quotes gets a little crazy.

IUe6Hvh.png

Everything in phone is HUGE. Hopefully the scaling will be adjusted. This looks like mobile-first change that so far doesn't work on mobile.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

5 hours ago, CC97 said:

When was the last time the boards were upgraded? 2012? 2013?

We upgraded in July 2015, the last major upgrade (which this would fall under) was in 2013

Will it be possible to alter your user name / display name? Mine is just my surname; but I would like it to be my full name.

And, to reprise my earlier question: will it be possible to follow a thread on the mobile interface?

Unlike the main site I have nothing to do with the coding side of things on the forum, it's basically whatever features the people at Invision Power decide they want to include. So, unfortunately at this time I do not know the answer to either question, I'm hoping it's yes to both, I'm looking forward to playing around with the new features.

It's been possible to allow username changes since IP.Board 3, there should be a setting that you can enable to allow members to do this.

5 minutes ago, Quillz said:

It's been possible to allow username changes since IP.Board 3, there should be a setting that you can enable to allow members to do this.

Disagree. I like knowing who people are and it gets messy if you allow people to change up. Not everyone is mature enough to handle that freedom. The old system was the best but unmoderated changes wouldn't work. 

So so so glad to read this is the "lite" version. It's incredibly frustrating on iPhone.  Looking forward to when it's 100%. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.