Ask A Moderator

Just a suggestion for when things are all finished - 

the "Staff" page shows approx 500 members, because I guess it includes the mods for fantasy sports boards too.  It may make it easier for noobs to know who the "full-time" mods are in case they need to contact one for some reason if that could be trimmed to only include those who regularly patrol the 7 or 8 main forums.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, HedleyLamarr said:

So....as of about two hours ago, we're only 0.5% of the way to completion?

Not quite, the "rebuilding posts" process will take much longer than anything else... should be fairly speedy once it's completed. Up to 18.5% now.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

19 minutes ago, Gates55 said:

Seems more mobile friendly, I kinda like it though I've yet to see it on my CPU.

Funny - I feel the exact opposite.  Phone is really bad, desktop ok.  Going to wait it out and hope it improves as the upgrade progresses. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

All the functionality aside--which I am not complaining about--this new forum does need to be branded. But I think that was still to come, am I right?

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

I'm on mobile. Does the desktop version have locations, favorite logos, etc.? That may make or break my opinion on the update. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

2 minutes ago, Uglybus said:

I'm on mobile. Does the desktop version have locations, favorite logos, etc.? That may make or break my opinion on the update. 

Yes it does. And just as I clicked onto this page, Griff's and BBTV's sigs came back. Good news.

Edit: oh good, so did mine.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, fumbler said:

Sorry but this new setup is worse than the old one.

It looks as though i'm my old mac in the 80's.

No it doesn't.  Not even close.

• Like 1

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.