NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

Not a fan of this at all. Cream to start with is a color that should be ignored by any sports team. Red and green was a nice and unique color set and would be even more amazing if they used red with the irish rainbow. But cream is just bad.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "M" looks forced, it doesn't quite mesh well with the head. Also not a fan of how all the hard edges clash with the soft curves. It's like it can't decide whether to be super-modern and angular, or just a classic, simple deer head. It looks almost robotic for the most part, but then you get to the face and ears and it throws you off a bit. And that's not even getting into how poor the execution of the roundel is.

I do like the antlers though.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Yeah now that we are seeing the full graphic, the edges and angles around the neck/M/ears are really bad.

The M is very Magneto helmet-esque

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

...Also not a fan of how all the hard edges clash with the soft curves. It's like it can't decide whether to be super-modern and angular, or just a classic, simple deer head...

I think the buck graphic on the glass looks more angular than Conrad's mockup, specifically the face details, which would make it more consistent across the board. Kudos to him for putting that together though.

Can't make a final judgement until it's release though.

Possible leak?

44DMuco.jpg

I'm a fan. It's probably the best "buck" logo the team has had. The first one was overly cartoony. Perfect for the time, and cool as a retro mark, but not really suitable for primary duty any more. The purple and green/green and red logo just looked dead. Like a buck someone had shot and mounted. The antler-only secondary logos didn't help.

This? It isn't perfect. The M in particular looks a bit forced. Still? It's a huge improvement over the last one. Well done Bucks.

I'm not very impressed by the new Bucks logo, whether it is legit or not. It just does not "pop," and that is in large part due to its drab colors. At basically every point in their history, the Bucks have utilized an eye-catching color (bright green, purple, red, etc.) to complement the dark green, and now they have opted for a color scheme that consists of all drab colors. Not a good decision.

If it looks this drab NOW, upon first release, then in a few years people will complain it is too boring, and want to change it again.

I remember seeing a concept on here (I think it was by "LightsOut") that incorprated bright orange, and it looked amazing, while being consistent with a "hunting" theme.

Posted this in the other Bucks thread but thought I'd xpost it here too.

My 15-16 Bucks logo concept based off all the rumors.

50mkdRO.jpg

Dudes these ROCK!!! Love them all..cept the Red one..but thanks for the post!

The red one is the best!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Posted this in the other Bucks thread but thought I'd xpost it here too.

My 15-16 Bucks logo concept based off all the rumors.

50mkdRO.jpg

Dudes these ROCK!!! Love them all..cept the Red one..but thanks for the post!

The red one is the best!

all i seen in the red one

thats-all-folks-pig.jpeg

From what I've heard, word is that Drake is no longer Raptors ambassador, which means that that ugly Nets-esque logo could change and the black and gold combo could be out too

Which bandwagon did he hop onto now?

Archived