Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The heart would like Ducks in 7, Bolts in 7.

The head says Hawks in 5, Rangers in 6.

Please don't let me down Mr. Honey Bunny.

CCAjVjiWMAA5c2s.jpg

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Since I have no horse in this race, I'm trying to think of which jerseys would look best with the cup. The hockey fan in me wants to see the Hawks lose but the aesthetics enthusiast would like to see the cup lifted in those red jerseys... Would almost be a crime if it didn't happen.

The Rangers Blues would also look spectacular. Especially since its never happened in the era of colour photography.

After that, the drop off is pretty steep.

So there could be an O6 final, a rematch of SoCal and NYC final, a Disney Parks final and I can't think of something between Chicago and Tampa Bay.

"Shut Up About The Norris Division Already"

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ducks Frederik Andersen is extremely underrated, he should have started the all star game imo. As i said before, if the ducks win, he should get the conn smythe

Andersen is a decent young goalie who managed to post average stats on one of the league's best teams. If the Ducks win the cup, the Smythe should belong to no other than Corey Perry.

We've talked about what a horse's ass Josh Cooper is, right?

But here’s a task for you, the reader. Do the Anaheim Ducks have a discernable top pair on defense? Do they have a discernable third pair? I’ll save you the trouble with answering that question now, no. All three pairs could be No. 1 pairs on most NHL teams.

This is like someone put Hawk Harrelson on hockey duty. "You know what, lemme tell ya somethin', Stone Pony. This Clayton Stoner? He could be a #1 defenseman on any team in this league. Dadgum right."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Ducks Frederik Andersen is extremely underrated, he should have started the all star game imo. As i said before, if the ducks win, he should get the conn smythe

Andersen is a decent young goalie who managed to post average stats on one of the league's best teams. If the Ducks win the cup, the Smythe should belong to no other than Corey Perry.

But most folk hate that guy, right ?

But most folk hate that guy, right ?

Which is probably the reason why the award isn't voted on by the public or players.

Archived