Unused Logos and Uniforms

• 1 month later...

Material that threatens the sites ad revenue? What did he post?

Something that could have fit in the "Babe of the Week" thread, which was closed because it threatened site ad revenue.

Basically Chris advertises the site to Googs Ads as one thing, and Google then sells the site, based on those specifics, to advertisers.

When pics of scantly clad women posted here start popping up on search results? Those advertisers complain to Google, because jerk-off material isn't what Google sold the site as.

The Babe of the Week thread almost lost the site all of its advertising revenue. So we have a "no exceptions" policy toward that sort of stuff elsewhere on the forum.

Maybe I missed it, but nobody's gonna bring up, the unused 1997 Miami Dolphins helmet?

871.gif

This one I like--it's unconventional--but perhaps that's why I like it...

The dolphins look perfect in white helmets and they should never change that. But this helmet would cool if the NFL had teams minor league teams and the dolphins had one

Here it is... My guess is it was done by a third party, likely Zephyr. They took lots of NHL logos and made them more animated for use on Baseball caps. Might be an unpopular opinion but I think this would make great shoulder patch.

ikl5bHJ.gif

I used to have a Rangers hat with a fantastic glove and torch logo I always loved:

RangersNavyBlueFittedCapwithNYRLogoonFro

• Like 1

In reality, the "One Day" uniforms would have looked like this:

6370036711_d62ca797c2_b.jpg

Wait. So you mean to tell me that they would've introduced a logo with even more black in it than the one they use now, yet run with a jersey set completely devoid of even a hint of it?

What is it with this franchise and their apparent inability to use black correctly?

• Like 1

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Wait. So you mean to tell me that they would've introduced a logo with even more black in it than the one they use now, yet run with a jersey set completely devoid of even a hint of it?

What is it with this franchise and their apparent inability to use black correctly?

You forgot their black-included unis first used in 1993 or 1994.

sb29pic01.jpg

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

You forgot their black-included unis first used in 1993 or 1994.

sb29pic01.jpg

Actually they used those long before the 90s

HISTORY_OF_FOTTBAL_UNIFORM_8a.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

That was a concept I did all the way back in 2011. Here's the link: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/82402-sfgiants58s-concepts/?p=1675256

Does anyone else think that looks really sharp?

It does except for the logo, but that's the only thing that was going to be new about those uniforms.

• 2 months later...

One of the Starter fashion jerseys, one of many. You'll see the blue/blue treatment of the Flyers, yellow jerseys for the Panthers and Blackhawks, black Red Wings, and a pretty decent royal/navy jersey with the robopen Penguins. Just a fashion jersey that time kinda forgot.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.