NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

So let me get this straight....

Jamison wants to put in 100 Million & hopes Glendale puts in 40.... Right when they said they couldn't afford even 25 million?

In my opinion this is a ship sinking with a only a few life boats available. Stop with the charade already, here's hoping Chicago gets rid of them quickly so we can put an end to this mess.

baltimoreravens.png

So let me get this straight....

Jamison wants to put in 100 Million & hopes Glendale puts in 40.... Right when they said they couldn't afford even 25 million?

In my opinion this is a ship sinking with a only a few life boats available. Stop with the charade already, here's hoping Chicago gets rid of them quickly so we can put an end to this mess.

A-:censored:in-men

So he'd want 56 million from them next year in addition to the 25 they already owe and can't pay? Sounds like a deal that is dead already to me. And what percentage of the team would Glendale get for their 40 million? 0% presumably...

when will we be finding out if the coyotes are moving or not.

When somebody purchases the team and decides to relocate them.

I wonder if the Coyotes either win or go deep in the playoffs is the league will turn down a legit offer to keep them around another year.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I wonder if the Coyotes either win or go deep in the playoffs is the league will turn down a legit offer to keep them around another year.

I don't think they can afford to - the other owners are tired of subsidizing them, and Glendale can't even afford to pay this year's installment, much less another one.

Glendale was short $5 million, right?

Considering that they aren't paying the players in the playoffs, and that they're playing a team that's got a lot of road fans.....the NHL can milk this series to go the full 7 games, let Phoenix win, then have Phoenix be able to host at least two more home games in the West semis.....

...that's how you can generate $5 million to cover what Glendale can't come up with.

I was in Quebec yesterday, reading the local newspaper. Apparently there's a hunting and fishing expo going on this weekend. They're having the typical door crashers and raffle. One of the prizes is a pair of Season Tickets for the Quebec Nordiques. It's like Hamilton all over again.

1zqy8ok.gif

I was in Quebec yesterday, reading the local newspaper. Apparently there's a hunting and fishing expo going on this weekend. They're having the typical door crashers and raffle. One of the prizes is a pair of Season Tickets for the Quebec Nordiques. It's like Hamilton all over again.

How do you say "Make it Eight" en francais?

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Le Make it Eight

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Le Make it Eight

Make it Huit ^_^

tigercatssignature-1.png

Le Make it Eight

Make it Huit ^_^

Faites-Huit. :hockeysmiley::flagcanada:

bYhYmxh.png

Considering that they aren't paying the players in the playoffs, and that they're playing a team that's got a lot of road fans.....the NHL can milk this series to go the full 7 games, let Phoenix win, then have Phoenix be able to host at least two more home games in the West semis.....

...that's how you can generate $5 million to cover what Glendale can't come up with.

26208.gif

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Wait, wasn't it the whole "counting your chickens before they hatch" thing that got Ol' Sillie Balls thrown out of the Owner's Club before he even got a chance to join?

26208.gif

Why do I keep picturing Gary Bettman saying.."Quit hitting yourself. Quit hitting yourself. Quit hitting yourself..."?

:lol:

tigercatssignature-1.png