Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

dcameronh

Or maybe this.

2vnov2f.jpg

As someone who likes the look of the old WFL Florida Blazers, I dig it.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing good that will come from this is an all black raider uniform

As a Raiders fan, I really do want to see an all black uniform. I know alot of non Raiders fans will be against it, but I think the fanbase would be really into it.

I'm not even a Raiders fan and I want to see it.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

The only thing good that will come from this is an all black raider uniform

As a Raiders fan, I really do want to see an all black uniform. I know alot of non Raiders fans will be against it, but I think the fanbase would be really into it.

I'm not even a Raiders fan and I want to see it.
Thankfully they can't wear alternate helmets. I have a feeling that they'd wear matte black helmets with chrome decals and facemasks if they could.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Am I the only one that thinks it's extremely cheap of the NFL to simply photoshop a photo of a player on the field to showcase their biggest news of the season? C'mon now...I'd actually take the stupid Nike promo shots and poses instead of this.

I was actually trying to figure out where that Bills photo takes/took place. It's clearly not buffalo, but they (poorly) photoshopped the crowd to look like buffalos with the stands ridiculously close to the field. But i can't figure out what that endzone wordmark is.

The only answer I could think of is that it was Photoshopped from an image of the Eastern Washington venue.

They're the only ones I know of who have bright-red field-turf.

Am I the only one that thinks it's extremely cheap of the NFL to simply photoshop a photo of a player on the field to showcase their biggest news of the season? C'mon now...I'd actually take the stupid Nike promo shots and poses instead of this.

I was actually trying to figure out where that Bills photo takes/took place. It's clearly not buffalo, but they (poorly) photoshopped the crowd to look like buffalos with the stands ridiculously close to the field. But i can't figure out what that endzone wordmark is.

The only answer I could think of is that it was Photoshopped from an image of the Eastern Washington venue.

They're the only ones I know of who have bright-red field-turf.

I think that may actually be Miami, given that the field looks photoshopped as well. The end zone letters I could make out sure look like I A to me. And didn't the Bills visit the Dolphins earlier this season?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Very rough Photoshop of what a 1953 Packers "Color Rush" uniform might look like.

ColorRush_Throwback.png1953GreenBayPackers.jpg

I think this is the least-worst option we can hope for.

I actually think this looks good, but are we just assuming the Packers will use some sort of throwback? Why not just add a set of green pants for their regular green jersey?

Because that would look like :censored: . As would a gold jersey.

If they have to join in this nonsense, they can salvage something by using a throwback.

I'd be on board, as long as the throwback is of the green/yellow variety. I can't stand any of the navy/yellow/tan stuff.

Very rough Photoshop of what a 1953 Packers "Color Rush" uniform might look like.

ColorRush_Throwback.png1953GreenBayPackers.jpg

I think this is the least-worst option we can hope for.

looks good to me. and as mich as id love to see stripes on the undershirts too, i dont see that happening in NFL soon. but this works for me, im actually a fan of the monochrome look with dark colors.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I was thinking that this would be the one place we might see stripes on the undershirts - doesn't look like they're selling the jerseys so there isn't the retail disincentive.

The Packers did have an all-gold uniform from the same time period - I'll work up a mockup of that on Monday.

Archived