Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

dcameronh

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These uniforms are garbage, and everybody associated with their creation should be deported somehow. But to the people saying these would be good with white pants - no, they'd still be awful. First off, it's still amateurish color-on-color. But aside from that, these aren't good on their own. The Jets jersey omits their traditional contrasting sleeves, making them the Green Colts. And the Bills jersey features almost none of their historic primary color. I could deal with the Giants in a red jersey because they still had these bright blue sparkling helmets. But the Bills in a red jersey with white helmets? No way. That would be awful for the Bills even with white pants. And wearing them with blue pants would be just as awful as red, if not more so.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Its 1 game out of the 20 the teams play every year, you dolts.

I think we'll all survive the horror of one game a year in these travesty's to all things football uniformity.

Who says dolts?

When dennis doesn't actually like something, but can't abandon his schtick he resorts to other methods of trolling. In this case it's only one game and name calling.

"It's only a one-off". Yeah a one-off in a season that is only 16 games long. When your season is that short any deviation from your brand is damaging to the brand.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I like the Jets jersey. Everything else can be burnt if they so desired.

But the greens still don't match. Now instead of a sweatbox issue, it's that they're using two different greens. That blows just as hard as anything.

It's where I sit.

why cant they use two different greens? They've had both in their entity at times.

They can... it's just ugly.

Am I the only one that would've appreciated it if the sleeve had remained the dark green? Still ugly, but more of a nod to their real uniform, and at least it wouldn't be this dull Colts ripoff.

I've said it before in the thread...this is the NFL creating their one off stadium series jerseys to sell. They did a great job hyping pink. Kids today don't even understand the meaning behind pink. I teach PE in a high school and I wore a pink/gray livestrong hoodie today and the kids told me that I can't wear pink since October is over. They didn't really get the meaning behind it.

KISSwall09.jpg

I like the idea but not the execution. Being a fan of soccer makes seeing color vs color not that big of a deal. But monochrome vs monochrome doesn't always work. I wouldn't mind seeing one of the teams wear white pants. But not both. Pet peeve of mine in soccer and football are when both teams have the same (or very similar) color of shorts / pants. Home team should wear what they want and the visiting team must clash.

Archived