Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

dcameronh

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams in all yellow - as primary uniforms. Say it ain't so, Joe!

I can handle that as long as they go with the blue socks, gloves, FACEMASK, etc.

cal.jpg

But, then again, I LOVE this!

If you wanted to make me feel better about the possibility of monochrome yellow for the Rams, sorry it didn't work. :wink2:

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Raiders in gold? Houston in columbia blue? I think you've got some things mixed up but even then that's a cringe inducing list.

The info is from Reddit. Disregard.

Raiders in gold? Houston in columbia blue? I think you've got some things mixed up but even then that's a cringe inducing list.

Houston could do an oilers throwback.

Raiders used to use gold numbers. Not sure where they would go with an all-gold though. I agree it's confusing.

No, Houston couldn't. The Titans own the rights to the Oilers identity. Not saying the Texans won't come out with a powder blue look of their own, but it won't be Oilers themed.

And the Raiders in gold? Not happening.

It's not my info, and I'm not saying it's authentic info. But so far, this individual did reveal some credible info before official reveal. and if he's right on Jags/Titans, then I'm going to start to believe everything he's said.

The thing is we've had users (ok, one user) who has made it a habit of spreading rumors found on Reddit and passing them off as fact, even after the point that they've been proven false. So you'll forgive some of us if we don't buy into this all completely at first glance.

Supposedly for next year (If this guy proves to be right, then this will be very interesting)

Other interesting notes the user claims for 2016--

Patriots red
Jets Kelly Green
Dolphins Orange
Bills red
Colts blue
Jaguars gold
Houston Columbia blue
Tennessee red
Bengals white
Ravens MD flag
Steelers yellow
Browns orange
Broncos Royal
Chiefs yellow
Chargers powder blue
Raiders gold
Seattle lime green
Niners gold
Rams royal
Cardinals yellow
Packers yellow
Vikings yellow
Lions black
Bears orange
Saints gold
Falcons silver
Panthers blue
Bucs pewter
Cowboys white
Eagles silver
Redskins black
Giants red

If true, this is horrifying.

I can tell you with 100% certainty the Giants color rush uniforms will not be red. From as good a source as you can get. It will not be red.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

The thing is we've had users (ok, one user) who has made it a habit of spreading rumors found on Reddit and passing them off as fact, even after the point that they've been proven false. So you'll forgive some of us if we don't buy into this all completely at first glance.

I'm all for keeping integrity. The guy I'm quoting did call the Jets and Bills uniforms exactly as they are before the national reveal. I'm hoping he's wrong, but if the jerseys are correct for the next couple games, then maybe it seems more legit. As of now, it is speculation.

I don't know how quick i am to jump onto this reddit rumor, We've already been burnt at least once from reddit. I guess let's see what the Jags & Titans roll out tomorrow and if the remainder of this seasons color rush holds up before I start seeing those 2016 rumors as being credible.That's if they even have an idea what they're gonna do yet.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

I'm all for keeping integrity. The guy I'm quoting did call the Jets and Bills uniforms exactly as they are before the national reveal. I'm hoping he's wrong, but if the jerseys are correct for the next couple games, then maybe it seems more legit. As of now, it is speculation.

Yeah, well so did I. That didn't take special access, only the preview images and reading the press release.

Yeah, well so did I. That didn't take special access, only the preview images and reading the press release.

yeah, but this is what was said.... a little bit more than calling the kelly green jersey/pants like most did here.

"White shell with chrome Kelly Green stripes, logos, and facemask

Kelly Green jersey with forest green accents

Kelly Green pants with forest green accents

Kelly Green socks

Kelly Green cleats."

yeah, but this is what was said.... a little bit more than calling the kelly green jersey/pants like most did here.

"White shell with chrome Kelly Green stripes, logos, and facemask

Kelly Green jersey with forest green accents

Kelly Green pants with forest green accents

Kelly Green socks

Kelly Green cleats."

We got every last bit of that from the teaser photos and press release. The only thing not explicitly revealed at the time was the forest green accent stripe on the pants, which I inferred from the matching stripe on the shoulder. As I said, didn't exactly take special sources.

I'm not saying he's wrong. Just that previously calling the Jets and Bills uniforms doesn't prove at all that he's right.

Broncos in ROYAL??? Yeah, if this is true, they're going to have to ease up on that one helmet garb. No way they rock all-royal with a navy helmet.

Why didn't we just go with an all orange option? I mean, I don't want to see it, but it'd be better than royal.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

If the program is "color rush" why would we have teams wearing all black or white?

I was almost intrigued to see the Lions in head to toe honolulu blue or silver, but they chose black????

And Cardinals in yellow? They have no yellow in their scheme outside of the beak in the logo. This would be like putting the Blackhawks in all orange because one of the feathers in the head logo is orange.

Yeah, the Cardinals in yellow makes absolutely ZERO sense. The only legit options they would have would be all red or white out, possibly a throwback.

Broncos in ROYAL??? Yeah, if this is true, they're going to have to ease up on that one helmet garb. No way they rock all-royal with a navy helmet.

Why didn't we just go with an all orange option? I mean, I don't want to see it, but it'd be better than royal.

In that part he's talking about next season. Aren't the Broncos getting new uniforms? The helmet will probably be orange I would guess.

90758391980.gif

In that part he's talking about next season. Aren't the Broncos getting new uniforms? The helmet will probably be orange I would guess.
Ummmm.... what? Thats not that same rumor that came out after the SB loss two winters ago, is it? I haven't heard anything about Denver getting new duds.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

They are getting us all ready for the onesies! I saw it in my uncles book years ago. It had a chapter in the back about the future of football and there was a picture of a dude in a onesie

How long ago? thats interesting

I believe this was in the 75th anniversary book in 1994.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived