College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, MCH925 said:

Washington is ditching the tradition for a salute to service blackout set. The W on the helmet has the flag instead of the traditional colors, and on the right chest there is a badge that will bear the name of a veteran associated with UW.

"A unique display of state and national pride"? Hahaha we have seen this same crappy "cram the American flag into the logo" too many times to count. This is one of my college football uniform pet peeves. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, henburg said:

"A unique display of state and national pride"? Hahaha we have seen this same crappy "cram the American flag into the logo" too many times to count. This is one of my college football uniform pet peeves. 

I think the unique part refers to the name on the chest more than the stars and stripe-y helmet. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

1 hour ago, henburg said:

I'm so tired of this blah, blah, blah regarding elements of a special use uniform. Let's be honest, "we are creating this different uniform to make money since we hope you will buy this in addition to the purple one you already have."

2 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

I think the unique part refers to the name on the chest more than the stars and stripe-y helmet. 

Duckies did it first 

oregonunis3.jpg

Albeit with the team name and not soldiers names

20 hours ago, MCH925 said:

Washington is ditching the tradition for a salute to service blackout set. The W on the helmet has the flag instead of the traditional colors, and on the right chest there is a badge that will bear the name of a veteran associated with UW.

There goes the playoff.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

1 hour ago, BlackBolt3 said:

Clemson breaking out the orange pants for the first time this season, and probably for the rest for their games:

Additionally...and I may have missed the post(s)...Clemson looked good in the purples last week.  It's a cool alternate look.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

UCF, we're branches! Not divisions!!!! ? Still a nice attempt to recognize the Armed Forces though a logo on the back, similar to how the NFL does it looks better. That Maryland uniform is horrible.  Hopefully we beat them so bad it ends up in a bonfire like the original Denver Broncos socks.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 11/9/2016 at 6:04 PM, hawk36 said:

I'm so tired of this blah, blah, blah regarding elements of a special use uniform. Let's be honest, "we are creating this different uniform to make money since we hope you will buy this in addition to the purple one you already have."

Except they aren't selling these, so...

Archived