NFL 2017 changes?

Buffalo

2 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

If it's the Eagles I'll upload a vid of myself rolled-up backwards urinating into my own mouth.  Not gonna happen. 

You are absolutely right. They refuse to change and are satisfied with a dull and dated 90s look.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conan: Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that the Philadelphia Eagles go back to Kelly Green & Silver... That's what's important!  Kelly Green pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me Kelly Green and Silver Eagles uniforms! And if you do not listen, then the HELL with you!

Are the Titans changing this year, or next? As for the color change..I am leaning towards it being the Chargers. Fanatics already has an updated banner for the Lions using the new logo/colors. Clicked on all the teams and the Chargers are the only team that currently doesnt have a banner up at all...might be nothing but just my guess

5 minutes ago, bowld said:

Are the Titans changing this year, or next? As for the color change..I am leaning towards it being the Chargers. Fanatics already has an updated banner for the Lions using the new logo/colors. Clicked on all the teams and the Chargers are the only team that currently doesnt have a banner up at all...might be nothing but just my guess

Interesting find on the Chargers. This may be nothing, may be something. But when I clicked on the Chargers link almost all of the images were the powder blue.

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 12.06.43 PM.png

Gotta think it's the Chargers and or the Rams.Chargers keep the Powder blue's for certain games and maybe redesign the blue tops.If the Rams can tweek their white tops to go with the blue/white helmet they wore in Seattle late in the year that might keep enough interest in them from the casual fan who followed them last year but lost interest with their lousy play.

5 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

Interesting find on the Chargers. This may be nothing, may be something. But when I clicked on the Chargers link almost all of the images were the powder blue.

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 12.06.43 PM.png

So the LA Chargers are going to look like UCLA.  Works for me.

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

If it's the Eagles I'll upload a vid of myself rolled-up backwards urinating into my own mouth.  Not gonna happen. 

There is no way anyone would have any interest in holding you to that.

I don't see it being that good of news.  The Lions news is enough to make this a good NFL uniform offseason for me.  If the Eagles went Kelly and dumped charcoal and/or black, it would make it the best offseason in years.  I know it's not going to happen; they seem all in on their whole mess.  This is a team that should have great uniforms.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

13 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

Wouldn't it be too early for the Chargers? They didn't know they were moving for sure until very recently.

They filed for relocation to LA last year in January and I'm guessing they've been preparing for the move since then.

1 minute ago, gek_6 said:

They filed for relocation to LA last year in January and I'm guessing they've been preparing for the move since then.

But even in their new official LA Chargers wordmark (the navy and yellow one) it doesn't look like there will be much change.  It'd be odd to unveil a brand new wordmark with the new city...then change the colors up again...but who knows with the Spanoses.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Re: The Lions, and specifically the new wordmark - quite a let down here. Opportunity lost, equally as ass as the last IMHO.. so a lateral move at best? I do suspect the numerals to might better, should they decide to use them on the jersey, but I for one hope they go traditional. 

I truly can't understand why it seems most teams feel the need to use a custom font (if I can even call them that). Sure, no question, many of them work. But all too often they feel forced. Meanwhile, look at teams like Oakland, Chicago.. Jets and even Cleveland (recently, Raptors in basketbal) come to mind, they keep it simple and fairly traditional. I know much of this is personal taste, but it always seems to look better to my eyes, and furthermore have a better chance to stand the test of time. I'm sure someone will point out that some of the aforementioned fonts are in fact custom, but I would suggest we're splitting hairs at that point. 

Again, I understand this is all personal taste. Hell, everything about every uniform in the history of time is. So many will disagree. It just seems forced is all I'm sayin'. Custom font for custom font sake™ (CFFCFS).

Love the removal of the black. 

Love the correction/streamline/whatever of the blue. 

Hope they simplify the helmet stripe. 

Hope they use traditional numbers on the jersey. 

Forever yours,

Peace and love,

Wettest regards,

Baby on board,

Bx

18 hours ago, jp1409 said:

Monochrome Honolulu blue at home? :censored: no...

They went with blue road pants for a year in 1998, and I never really liked them.

ziWZ2Ki.jpg788CVvc.jpg?1

The silver/white/silver look was much cleaner and more symmetrical. But since this is Nike, I'm sure we'll have every possible combination of blue and silver in the uniform components.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived