NHL 2017-18

Bmac

6 minutes ago, njdevs7 said:

Yep it looks like most people's predictions for the Devils were true. Minor changes that downgrade the uniform, just for change sake. So disappointing, especially for a team that has had the exact same jersey for 25 years

This was to be expected since Lou is gone.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RollWolfpack said:

I sincerely hope that @hendocfc is trolling everyone. Not doubting anything he's said so far, but it'd be a great headfake with just 24 hours from the reveal.

I don't believe anything anyone is saying until I get to see it for myself tomorrow. 

XM4KeeA.png

4 minutes ago, RollWolfpack said:

I sincerely hope that @hendocfc is trolling everyone. Not doubting anything he's said so far, but it'd be a great headfake with just 24 hours from the reveal.

I'm not that much of a d*ck,lol

11 minutes ago, B-mer said:

like that?

Pretty much yes

certainly could be worse.  I'll have to see the whole real thing but if that's what they go with i miss the black/white parts on the home. funny that they'd finally match the jersey stripes to the sock stripes.

50 minutes ago, bowld said:

Such a downgrade. Losing the hem stripe for no reason

That's where jerseys have been heading since Reebok came in with the edge jerseys. Really hate the trend. And the teams that do keep a hem stripe, keep them thin like the Lighting, Hurricanes and Maple Leafs.

Pittsburgh recent re-design is so thankfully outside of the norm, I wish more teams followed.

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU said:

If this is what they look like then I love them

DCsj6ZuUIAAZyej.jpg

I think that will be the general idea of them...the NOB and number fonts will be slightly different.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I really hate this trend of expansion teams stealing defining elements from the O6. Minnesota and Florida had great identities of their own to draw from. They don't need to play dress up with chest stripes. Ditto for Tampa Bay. It is ridiculous that they dropped black and pretend to be the Maple Leafs now.

Everything so far minus Colorado is a downgrade.

12 minutes ago, uniformity said:

I really hate this trend of expansion teams stealing defining elements from the O6. Minnesota and Florida had great identities of their own to draw from. They don't need to play dress up with chest stripes. Ditto for Tampa Bay. It is ridiculous that they dropped black and pretend to be the Maple Leafs now.

:rolleyes:

IEI5Tg1.png

22 minutes ago, uniformity said:

Everything so far minus Colorado is a downgrade.

I respectfully disagree, but some elements have to be common only because crossover is hard to avoid when there's 31 teams.

Archived