MLS Kits 2019

WarriorFight

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/7/2019 at 1:59 PM, PaleVermilion81 said:

Adidas has released Loons shoes. On one hand, $150. On the other hand, Loon shoes. The original hand no longer has $150.

https://www.mlsstore.com/minnesota-united-fc/mens-minnesota-united-fc-adidas-black-playoff-shoe/t-10997779+p-1407664101772+z-9-3003964554?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

spacer.png

Fan or not, I have a real hard time parting with 150 dollars for a pair of sneakers. You could get 3 pairs or a jersey for that.

50 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

The inevitable has arrived:

They announced this earlier in the year, It should be interesting to see how that translates to fan jerseys, since MLS replicas tend to have major differences from the authentic fan jerseys.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Digby said:

2019-mls-cup-kits.png?x5n3Ia6tpMgHnkqDzI

Another go-round for the surprisingly common MLS Cup matchup of recent years. I'm a little surprised this keeps going on; isn't this a tough matchup for red-green colorblind folks? Or is Seattle green light enough?

Good point. There's contrast in Seattle's shorts, but Toronto would have been better off in their (admittedly uglier) white set.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I loved the previous Toronto away set, with the chest stripe and the blue; current one is Fill Template MLS White for sure but would have been miles better and more distinctive with graphite shorts. Instead we have probably the ugliest version of SEA/TOR in the Cup, not that any of their fans care I'm sure.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

2 hours ago, Digby said:

I loved the previous Toronto away set, with the chest stripe and the blue; current one is Fill Template MLS White for sure but would have been miles better and more distinctive with graphite shorts. Instead we have probably the ugliest version of SEA/TOR in the Cup, not that any of their fans care I'm sure.

I didn't like the chest stripe. I get what it was but blue is just not a TFC colour. The current uniform set (both sets) is very bland. Feels like they've just run out of ideas. I guess it's better than some crazy 

I still find myself taking a double take when I see Seattle's shirt because Xbox isn't on the shirt but otherwise I think this matchup is a good one. Both teams wore basically the same looks in 2016 and 2017. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

On 11/6/2019 at 12:00 PM, mr.negative15 said:

I didn't like the chest stripe. I get what it was but blue is just not a TFC colour. The current uniform set (both sets) is very bland. Feels like they've just run out of ideas. I guess it's better than some crazy 

I still find myself taking a double take when I see Seattle's shirt because Xbox isn't on the shirt but otherwise I think this matchup is a good one. Both teams wore basically the same looks in 2016 and 2017. 

It's funny. I didnt like the black sleeves at the time, but I'm now looking back and wished they still used those ones.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

On 10/11/2019 at 8:01 AM, MJWalker45 said:

They announced this earlier in the year, It should be interesting to see how that translates to fan jerseys, since MLS replicas tend to have major differences from the authentic fan jerseys.

Target’s bullseye logo will appear on the left sleeve of LAFC’s uniforms, both the ones worn by players and the ones sold to fans.

MLS used a new 25th season logo in a video thumbnail on Twitter today. I like the font, but the composition is kinda weird, IMO...

nY7XmEL.png

Of course, that's not the MLS logo news I'm most excited about today 😁 ⭐⭐

One weird thing about the MLS kit release schedules is now I’ll probably wait until the Sounders release their new home kits to get my ⭐⭐  shirt. I just pray there’s not “ANGRY BIRDS” or something awful on the sleeve. I don’t even like the Zulily logo but I’ve at least gotten used to it now.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Congrats to Seattle. I felt they were easily the better team yesterday, frustrating as that was to watch. 
It’s been a weird year for TFC but I’m glad that they got back to MLS cup and that the club has showed a desire, after winning in 2017, to keep going for titles. (The club looses money due to the big contracts and there was a feeling that the owners would want to shed those contracts after winning it all). 
2019 was a great season overall. The CPL came to the scene which is huge for Canadian soccer and when you pair this with TFC’s successful season I’m very optimistic about the health of the sport in Canada. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

17 hours ago, vtgco said:

MLS used a new 25th season logo in a video thumbnail on Twitter today. I like the font, but the composition is kinda weird, IMO...

nY7XmEL.png

Of course, that's not the MLS logo news I'm most excited about today 😁 ⭐⭐

Interesting. A friend of mine was getting a jersey personalized and the guy told him that the kits would have a new font next year. I bet this is it.

2 minutes ago, TaylorMade said:

Interesting. A friend of mine was getting a jersey personalized and the guy told him that the kits would have a new font next year. I bet this is it.

That would be amazing, getting really tired of their current font

Archived