NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

6 hours ago, mafiaman said:

Ugh, I’m so tired of Minnesota being known for simply being where Prince was born.  Maybe they could do Mall of America themed jerseys while we’re at it.

Nah, they should have some candy apple grey unis as a tribute to Hüsker Dü.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, dont care said:

You really think this is Lebron’s fault. It’s been noted that Nike and the NBA create the uniform schedule for teams.

Nike's billion dollar man, in miami and cleveland he's had dozens of uni's brought out for him. 

11 hours ago, mafiaman said:

Ugh, I’m so tired of Minnesota being known for simply being where Prince was born.  Maybe they could do Mall of America themed jerseys while we’re at it.

Two things I know about Minnesota: that's where the Lakers originally played, and Janet Jackson sung the word Minneapolis in Escapade. 

Bucks Continue to Fear The Deer With New Statement Uniform

October 9, 2019 - 15:04 PM

The Milwaukee Bucks are asking us to “Fear The Deer” once more as the team looks to build off last season’s appearance in the Eastern Conference Final and move on up in 2019-20 with their new “Statement” edition uniform. A […]

Read More...

12 hours ago, mafiaman said:

At least your city isn't famous for a fictitious boxer from a series of movies.

28 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

I find it funny Nike continues to use and develop one of Adidas' most predominantly used fonts.

spacer.png

To be fair, it was made during the end of adidas' stint. So, as long as the Bucks plan to keep, Nike can't just force them to stop using it.

6 hours ago, bcon_731 said:

Nike's billion dollar man, in miami and cleveland he's had dozens of uni's brought out for him. 

Nike wasn't even the producer when he was in Miami, and wasn't for all but the last year he was in Cleveland. 

ExJworW.png

20 hours ago, Teal said:

Sky blue :)

20 hours ago, ThunderCeltic said:

Could it be Red to honor Prince "Little Red Corvette".

With Sky Blue and Prince theme, I'd go with "Raspberry Beret" reference. I mean mix this:

spacer.png

With this:

spacer.png

And add a little bit of this:

spacer.png

Result could be very intresting.

4r2eer.png

Or Minnesota could stop tapping the Prince well. The guy had a multi-decade career and he's remembered for, like, 6 songs from the 80s. It's nice they honor him, but unless they start pulling from his deep catalogue, I'm done.

I just looked up other famous Minnesotans. Other famous Minnesotan options include: Warren Burger, Loni Anderson, Bob Dylan, Damien Demento, Charles Lindbergh, Paul Molitor, Charles Schultz, Stifler, and Winona Ryder.

Of course, they really ought to honor Garrison Keillor, because that's the true soul of the genteel Midwest (minus -- or maybe plus! -- the grabass).

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

7 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Of course, they really ought to honor Garrison Keillor, because that's the true soul of the genteel Midwest (minus -- or maybe plus! -- the grabass).

Unfortunately "all the children are above-average" does not apply to the Wolves' illustrious history.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived