NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the new clippers court in game it’s definitely an improve from last year however I feel like there’s too much contrast between the grey map lines. And I would have liked a more matte black color. But everything else looks great especially the all black clippers logo and 50 year court stain 

IMG-7122.gif

Sorry if I'm behind on this, but I don't think I've seen it mentioned anywhere...............but the new Blazers' statement jerseys are on NBA 2K. I don't remember seeing them released. They are basically the same as last year except the "Portland" wordmark is white and there is a single white stripe at the top of the black diagonal jersey stripe. It's solid.

1 hour ago, NunsDupreAllDay said:

Sorry if I'm behind on this, but I don't think I've seen it mentioned anywhere...............but the new Blazers' statement jerseys are on NBA 2K. I don't remember seeing them released. They are basically the same as last year except the "Portland" wordmark is white and there is a single white stripe at the top of the black diagonal jersey stripe. It's solid.

Scroll back a few pages...it's been discussed fam. 

Pacers Statement jersey has been revealed 

pacers-19-20_statement_uni_760x480.png?c

pacers-19-20_statement_uni.jpg

Here is the press release. Don't know how to imbedd twitter. 

https://www.nba.com/pacers/news/refreshed-statement-uniform-showcases-pacers-history

shado_logo.gif

1 hour ago, NunsDupreAllDay said:

Yeah, I posted a shot of the jersey a few pages back. We haven’t seen the shorts, though, so would you mind posting a screenshot?

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2k released an update and some statement uniforms made it in (Brooklyn/Chicago/Charlotte/Portland/Dallas/Phoenix) 2k is still missing Golden State/New York/Indiana/Washington/Philadelphia/Milwaukee. There is currently a patch for 2k 1.06 and hopefully it will have all the missing statement uniforms.

Also lets talk more about these City edition uniforms. Conrad says I keep getting better on the guesses:

Boston Green: Red Auerbach inspired

Philadelphia White: tribute to the baseline court of the Spectrum

Toronto: Gold and Black "We The North"

New York Navy: New York Skyline theme similar to last year but modified

Washington White: White House inspired

Charlotte: White Version of Buzz City

Atlanta Black and Peach: Georgia Peach Theme

Orlando Dark Gray and Orange: Florida Orange Grove Inspired

Chicago Black and Blue: Another City Flag edition

Milwaukee: Cream colored to again honor the breweries of Milwaukee

Cleveland Navy and Gold: 50th anniversary in Cleveland

Detroit Black: Bad Boy Inspired

Indiana Royal Blue: Reggie Miller inspired

San Antonio Black: Fiesta colors

Houston White: Honoring NASA

New Orelans: White Mardi Gras

Memphis: NONE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denver: Gold Rainbow Fauxbacks similar to the ones worn from 2012-2017 pre NIKE

Utah: Modified Utah Mountain Range set

Portland: White honoring the Portland Hipsters/Millenials/Craft Beer crew

Minnesota: Sky Blue honoring the original Lakers

Sacramento Red: 80's style fauxback since red is one of the default colors on team accessories in 2k20

Phoenix Black: Arizona Nighttime Desert theme

Clippers White: Straight Outta Compton

Ones for sure

OKC Dark Gray: Oklahoma Memorial Museum and and honoring the victims of the 1995 Bombing

Lakers: Gold honoring Wilt Chamberlin

Dallas Royal and Navy Blue: Honoring Dallas neighborhood art work

Miami Crockett Blue Miami Vice

Brooklyn: White version of last years set honoring Notorious B.I.G.

Golden State Black: The Town Oakland inspired

On 10/9/2019 at 10:29 PM, upperV03 said:

Here’s a bunch of photos from last night’s Blazers preseason game at the VMC:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I can't stop admiring how great these Blazers' warmup shirts look! They're super simple, yet perfect. So many warmup shirts are too busy or look too muck like workout sweats, but this is a shirt I'd wear casually. 

spacer.png

Leaked: Indiana Pacers New “Statement” Uniform

October 11, 2019 - 18:50 PM

The Indiana Pacers will have a new gold Statement uniform in 2019-20, SportsLogos.Net has learned following the posting of photos of the new uniform to Twitter before their official release. Thanks to Twitter user @Shae_Orr94 who spotted the yet-to-be-unveiled jersey […]

Read More...

17 minutes ago, kimball said:

I hate to admit this ... but, the whole Miami Vice thing is growing stale. 

It’s fine as an appropriately used alternate but Nike/the NBA/whoever decides the jersey schedules pushes the City stuff way too hard and it causes fatigue, at least for me. There’s no compelling reason City jerseys should be used 20+ times in an 82 game season.

Archived