NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Brandon9485 said:

A lot of white uniforms for the home teams last night. Is white at home (at least some of the time) returning for a majority of NBA teams? 

No. The preseason uniform assignments, at least in my experience, have generally been more sensible than the mess we see during the regular season. It'll be business as usual once the season starts: Lakers and Bulls wearing gold and white, respectively, for a substantial chunk of their road games.

3 minutes ago, anythinglogos said:

Nothing says DC quite like ‘Look at the new statement, it’s barely different from the old statement’. Appropriate, in a way 

Only if there was a pile of burning money behind it that was used for the change.

Wizards Unveil New, Blue “District” Statement Uniform

October 8, 2019 - 17:05 PM

The Washington Wizards today unveiled their new blue “Statement” uniforms via their official Twitter account. Like their “City” Edition uniform of the last couple of seasons, the uniform features their secondary “District” branding across the front rather than the actual […]

Read More...

7 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

I think the Wizards need a complete visual overhaul. THIS is what they come up with when they are asked to think out of the box? They're lucky they're in the same league as the Mavs because otherwise they would have the most boring identity in the league

I always thought Leonsis was purposely doing this to justify renaming the team back to the Bullets. 

39 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

669201132.jpg&w=1484

They need to bring these back. These were gold!

For as popular as these were I've been really surprised that they haven't returned either as is ... or in red or blue.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

2 hours ago, Satomiblood said:

No. The preseason uniform assignments, at least in my experience, have generally been more sensible than the mess we see during the regular season. It'll be business as usual once the season starts: Lakers and Bulls wearing gold and white, respectively, for a substantial chunk of their road games.

Funny you mention the Lakers, since they stupidly wore gold against Golden State (in white) on Saturday:

Lakers-Warriors-Basketball-1.jpg?w=1400p

Each team is wearing its best uniform, but that doesn't change that the Lakers really shouldn't be in yellow on the road.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Wizards could improve the look by removing "of Columbia" on the bottom of the mark. 

Just go with "The District".....

Or even better...lol...Drop the "the". Just "District". It's cleaner.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

It happened again. Neutral court. Red vs black

spacer.png

From a distance or watching from a bar, it’s taking way too long to figure how who is who. 

Red vs black and black vs white will be the most common matchups again this year. Sad times. 

Archived