NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

15 hours ago, ror1997 said:

Anybody else feeling the mandela effect here? could’ve sworn these had stars before and after the B and N 

like * BKLYN *spacer.png

No, I remembered the script, but I thought it had a pitch black base. The lighting is definitely making it look darker, but I can see now that it's gray.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Digby said:

But everything we've heard suggests that many teams are keeping their Statement jerseys for at least a 3rd year this coming season, so that much is still TBD.

It'll be interesting to see if the rotation on statement jerseys changes from it's intended cycle of two years. I think every 3-4 years would be perfect.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Does infor literally have to be a white box? So original. 

Graffiti will always come off as childish in my book. I miss their aba inspired look. And their Brooklyn bridge inspired side Panels. And their subway tile baseline. 

So much subtle greatness. This is kind of meh. 

8 hours ago, kimball said:

No, I remembered the script, but I thought it had a pitch black base. The lighting is definitely making it look darker, but I can see now that it's gray.

But this jersey:

spacer.png

Isn't a new statement, but old with updated wordmark, you can simple notice that by white stripe in the middle and herringbone pattern on black outside stripes. In new statement middle stripe is black and has pattern when outside don't.

4r2eer.png

37 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

But this jersey:

spacer.png

Isn't a new statement, but old with updated wordmark, you can simple notice that by white stripe in the middle and herringbone pattern on black outside stripes. In new statement middle stripe is black and has pattern when outside don't.

Fanatics replica NBA jerseys aren't loaded with the full details that the Nike jerseys have though. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

20 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Fanatics replica NBA jerseys aren't loaded with the full details that the Nike jerseys have though. 

True, but old statement and new statement are two almost completely different jerseys, even Fanatics are not that stupid to sell old thing with new wordmark and hope that people wouldn't notice that or are they?

4r2eer.png

On 10/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, Conrad. said:

Of the "guesses," you've got 9 main colors correct and of the "for sure" section, you've got 6 correct.

HEY HEY I'm getting pretty good at this!

So Memphis is the only team not to get a City Edition Uniform? Will 2k just release last season's Wrestling/BBQ/Beale Street Version as a "City" edition since all the clubs are suppose to get them.

As weird as this sounds I was hoping the new nets court would be “greyer” and have less of a tint like a steel grey. As I’m looking at highlights I see it really still resembles a wood color but just slightly less “bright” if that makes any sense. It’s kinda like an ashy grey wood color while in other pictures it looked like full out grey

IMG-7122.gif

13 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

I hope they didn't screwed up this and only added pinstripes to current black uni.

Worse, better not be just a new and/or additional sponsor logo on the jersey. 

s1WgyjZ.gif

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived