New York Jets unveil new uniforms

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every team needs to follow what the Jags did for their unveiling, give an address about the state of the organization, and then throw in the uniforms somewhere in between. skip all this concert/celeb crap.

a2BRS8U.png

Hmm. This feels like a half way attempt to get back to the 80s, including a moderate color change. But still not a true Kelly green. Nor do they want to give fans the old Jets logo. It's basically a modified current logo. 

I guess we can call it par for the course. Nothing too extreme or wild. Not worth a specific date and event for. 

It'll be refreshing if the next team that unveils a rebranding just skips all the platitudes, buzzwords, "feels" and the hype show and just gets on with it....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, monkeypower said:

I'll @ you. It's a green, white and black football team, they share colours and the Roughriders don't even use black anymore. 

I mean they kinda do. 

I just find it hilarious that a basic observation has so many people tied in knots. 

Archived