New York Jets unveil new uniforms

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish the boards had some sort fo real time chat function thing so we could discuss big events in real time. i know another board i frequent has a discord connected to the board(it locks you into the board username, etc) and i think it'd be a cool idea to look into. i do have an unofficial one in my sig if anyone wants to check it out. i didnt know whwere else to put the idea, sorry if it;s in the wrong place mods

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

11 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

I'll add those shoulder "stripes" look a lot more awkward up close than they did from a distance in the leaked photo.

I'm still interested in seeing the back of the uniform and where those stripes go. Do they end abruptly? Do they mirror the front? Or do they actually connect across the nameplate in the back to create a contrasting nameplate?

Maybe it's just me but those shoulder/sleeve stripes give it a look like they have a cape attached to the jersey . . 

Not a fan of the 'NEW YORK' wordmark .. they took the CLEVELAND route, that was a mistake

If they have green socks with their green pants it's gonna kill the entire road look, and I expect they will ... 

This is a good looking uniform for North Texas, Eastern Michigan, or Ohio University but it just doesn’t say New York Jets to me despite, ironically, spelling out New York and Jets.  I don’t hate it. It’s one of the better Nike redesigns but I still think it’s a downgrade.  The best scenario to me would have been to just make all the greens match on the old uniform and maybe lighten them a bit.   

• officeglenn changed the title to Jets new uniform speculation/leaks thread

How long is this thing? I'm intrigued. I'll give them credit that much credit. And maybe only that much. I've never watched one of these things. I tend to just wait until the season starts and find out when teams play other teams. So kudos to the Jets for getting me to watch. 

I'm guessing the reveal will be at the 1:00:00 mark?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived