2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

10 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

If only the Steelers wore their throwbacks tonight instead of color rush...

The steelers could've easily wore their color rush versus the bengals, when they played on MNF earlier in the season. But, for some reason they're wearing their color rush against us.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Titans are in white over light blue again. That's 2 road games in a row. Love it. But c'mon Bills, we got this garbage in Canada last time the Redskins came to town. I really wanted to see white over burgundy against blue over white. Would rather they wore Throwback vs. Philly and spared us the white everything look last week.

Related image

15 minutes ago, cbrock126 said:

Chiefs are going with grey facemasks this week in a rematch of their victory against the Minnesota Vikings in Super Bowl IV, 50 years later... so they're wearing the exact same uniforms they wore then!

They should remove the black outline around the decal to complete the look

1 hour ago, dont care said:

So what exactly is stopping them from completing the entire throwback look? Don’t get me wrong, the facemask is a nice nod, but it would’ve been nice to have the complete look.

Here is the original.  Will be seeing striped socks and the stripes on the cuffs* instead of a few inches up the sleeve.

* -- where they look much better, IMHO (as I have pointed out in other threads).

spacer.png

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

13 minutes ago, DouglasQuaid said:

As much as I love the Vikings purple pants, which is their best look, they should go with white pants to further make it a throwback game vs the chiefs.

After they got humiliated in Super Bowl 4, I doubt that is happening. Besides the Vikes front office love the purple pants with the white away jerseys, they can’t live without them. 🤷🏻‍♂️🙄

7 hours ago, dont care said:

You may think I'm being pedantic but that would not COMPLETE the look.

The helmet decal was much larger between 1963-1973

They downsized it when adding the black jagged edges to the KC arrow along with switching the facemask from gray to white in 1974 when Arrowhead Stadium made its debut.

25 minutes ago, ARTnSocal said:

You may think I'm being pedantic but that would not COMPLETE the look.

The helmet decal was much larger between 1963-1973

They downsized it when adding the black jagged edges to the KC arrow along with switching the facemask from gray to white in 1974 when Arrowhead Stadium made its debut.

You’re right. Anything to make the look a true throwback.

2 hours ago, DouglasQuaid said:

As much as I love the Vikings purple pants, which is their best look, they should go with white pants to further make it a throwback game vs the chiefs.

2 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

After they got humiliated in Super Bowl 4, I doubt that is happening. Besides the Vikes front office love the purple pants with the white away jerseys, they can’t live without them. 🤷🏻‍♂️🙄

Yes please. We haven't worn White-on-White since 2015. I really want to see it return. I'm honestly not a fan of White-on-Purple. But if they had White socks for the Purple Pants, it would look a lot better.

spacer.png

I miss Teddy...

da0Lbhs.png

Archived