2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

14 hours ago, simtek34 said:

Yes please. We haven't worn White-on-White since 2015. I really want to see it return. I'm honestly not a fan of White-on-Purple. But if they had White socks for the Purple Pants, it would look a lot better.

spacer.png

I miss Teddy...

Agreed on Teddy. Disagreed on the current white on white look. The pants stripe doesn't match the jersey, and it annoys me. Pants have the yellow within the purple, and the jersey has the yellow outside the purple. It's very obvious that this set was not designed to be white on white. Now if they had a pair of white pants designed to match the jersey, I'd say go white on white.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

Agreed on Teddy. Disagreed on the current white on white look. The pants stripe doesn't match the jersey, and it annoys me. Pants have the yellow within the purple, and the jersey has the yellow outside the purple. It's very obvious that this set was not designed to be white on white. Now if they had a pair of white pants designed to match the jersey, I'd say go white on white.

**White jersey to match the white pants. The white jersey is the only part of the current set that has yellow touch white, all other parts (white pants, purple jerseys and pants) have purple between the two, which helps to avoid the blurry-ness that occurs when yellow and white boarder each other and looks much better, in my opinion of course.

7 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

They unveiled these pointless things with the new unis in 2013 and I believe were supposed to be used for the all white look. They were even in Madden for a few years as the default pants when you chose 'All White Alternate.' But were never actually worn on the field and officially removed from the style guide a couple years ago.

vikespants.png

5 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Random thought: The Cardinals Color Rush is better than regular black since it at least has some red on it, but wouldn't the uniform from the shoulders down look better with the Falcons helmet? It would match perfectly.

Naaah, the other jersey is much better. It’s a lot cleaner. Something about the red numbers isn’t good.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Seahawks going with blue end zones this week and for their remaining home game this season. Usually they wait for the sounders season to finish before going with blue end zones but the Seahawks have no home games after Sunday until week 13 so it wouldn’t be too bad for the field crew.https://www.instagram.com/p/B4VLnVdnfrz/?igshid=1ann627877juw

14 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Cardinals color rush would look nice imo if they had black helmets instead of white

That damn one helmet rule.

13 hours ago, BigEd76 said:

Eagles are in all black this weekend

They should go back to the black tops with white pants. It was a lot better.

Ravens blackout tonight.  I assume that means black jersey and pants, though the website only lists jersey color.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/video/a-blackout-is-coming-to-m-t-bank-stadium

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

14 hours ago, msubulldog said:

Dolphins in all-white vs Jets. I thought this would be when Miami would start wearing aqua for the rest of their home schedule.

This is the third time in 4 seasons that Miami has hosted the Jets in Week 9, and the last 2 times this happened, the team did wear aqua. I find this quite surprising too. Adam Gase was the best thing to happen to Miami Dolphins uniforms with his love for aqua.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:03 PM, Froob said:

Naaah, the other jersey is much better. It’s a lot cleaner. Something about the red numbers isn’t good.

spacer.png

spacer.png

At the risk of having yet another oversimplified team, dropping the piping and sleeve & pants stripe-whatever-things they have going on, it would work wonders for Arizona and improve them drastically.

I actually think transplanting the Vikings sleeve stripe onto Arizona, with a slight modification would work as well.

Week 9 NFL Uniform Matchups: Five Go All-In on All-Blacks

November 3, 2019 - 17:11 PM

How many weeks does it take before teams stop resisting their natural urge to just wear all-black uniforms? Nine. Nine is the answer. This week the Arizona Cardinals, Baltimore Ravens, Carolina Panthers, Jacksonville Jaguars, and Philadelphia Eagles are all wearing […]

Read More...

Archived