2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

10 hours ago, simtek34 said:

Some game action . . . 

I need to do some investigating.  My parents were in the bleachers for that game (and went to SB V).  I wonder if they're in the first picture.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That powder blue really does pop under the lights, even more than during the day. I think something about this game being played in Oakland made this matchup even better. The black midfield logo and end zones contrasted so nicely with each team. This game would not have looked as great if it were played at the StubHub Center during the day.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:52 AM, NFLfan10 said:

I guess this is a thing now. Another case of "Let's never wear this combo for any reason and then suddenly wear it every chance we get"

I think this may be my favorite combo for the Titans.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

8 hours ago, Chawls said:

I think this may be my favorite combo for the Titans.

it has always been their best, even with the white helmet. When playing Madden, changing the shoe color to black/light blue or black/red made the Titans combinations so fun during online franchises

spacer.png

saw someone ask if this was the best matchup, and I got curious and just wanted to post a visual so I could see.. want to keep a folder of what some of the best matchups are this season.

edit: my curiosity got the best of me, I want to see the beauty of all the best jersey matchups so far. Just posting these based on what I read

spacer.png

spacer.png

My beef on the three matchups above is the Rams throwback.  I never liked the Navy Helmet with their full-bore Royal blue unis.

We still don't know what the eventual "new" Rams look is, but please, no combos of such blues .... aka - Dallas whites home.

10 hours ago, d11king said:

saw someone ask if this was the best matchup, and I got curious and just wanted to post a visual so I could see.. want to keep a folder of what some of the best matchups are this season.

edit: my curiosity got the best of me, I want to see the beauty of all the best jersey matchups so far. Just posting these based on what I read

(removed pics in quote)

My vote goes to Chiefs Vikings... though I would've liked it better had the Chiefs worn their usual white facemasks.

46 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Cardinals in all red today on the road against Tampa. Gonna be an ugly looking game. Any reason that the Bucs are wearing WAH today instead of their normal reds?

My guess would be that they wore red in those early games because they were late afternoon kickoffs and the other was in London. Still better than what they used to do, but a bit odd though and against Arians' former team if that means anything.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

This Giants Jets game looks like Giants Eagles when the Eagles wear black. Disappointing. We have Big Blue and Gang Green and neither team is representing those colors very much.

I know many will disagree, but I think Bills Browns is good looking fall matchup.

Yeah should have used black for a dif game. I’d like to see black over green in action.

Archived